Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ward scared of Kovalev? NSB hypocrisy? (videos)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    And Golovkin wants to fight the Canelo/Cotto winner before moving up to fight Ward at 168. Ward has made it clear he does not want to fight Kovalev.

What's the difference? I hope you're not serious.
    Then why did Kathy Duva say she already had discussions with Ward's people and that the fight would happen in the future?

Golovkin's people have ruled themselves out of a Ward fight by demanding a catchweight that they know Ward can't make. They've made it clear they don't want to fight Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      More people want to see Golovkin/Ward than Ward/Kovalev and most want to see both. The logical order is Golovkin before Kovalev for Ward.
      So we're just going to skip Canelo/Cotto-GGG? Shouldn't that be FIRST, you know, since the winner of that fight will hold the lineal title in Golovkin's own division?

As I said, hypocrisy

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        And Golovkin wants to fight the Canelo/Cotto winner before moving up to fight Ward at 168. Ward has made it clear he does not want to fight Kovalev.

You're right the situations aren't the same in the sense that- Golovkin has a lineal title to go after before moving up, meanwhile Ward has nothing and is chasing a 160lber instead of moving up.
        stop lying Duva said they want a few more fights before ward

Duva Says Kovalev-Ward Will Happen, Question of When

Kathy Duva of Main Events, which promotes Kovalev, sounded optimistic about that match being made.

“I’ve been talking to Andre Ward’s people all week. And I think we all agree that fight’s going to happen. It’s just a question of when,” Duva said while speaking in advance of Kovalev’s July 25 defense against Nadjib Mohammedi on HBO. “The talks have been very amicable. They are making their decisions who they want to fight next, and we have plans in place already for Sergey for his next couple of fights. By the end of next year, maybe a little sooner, you’re going to get to see that fight.

“We’re very happy about that, because Sergey has made it clear that he wants to fight the very best people out there,” she said. “You’re talking about a fight between two guys who by next year might be both in the top 5 pound-for-pound in the world. I think they both certainly will deserve to be there. The best fighting the best is what people want to see. That’s the kind of fight that gets everybody excited, gets our blood moving, so we’re really hoping to be able to complete that deal within the foreseeable future.”

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Then why did Kathy Duva say she already had discussions with Ward's people and that the fight would happen in the future?

Golovkin's people have ruled themselves out of a Ward fight by demanding a catchweight that they know Ward can't make. They've made it clear they don't want to fight Ward.
            Because that's the best fight out there for Kovalev, they're actively pursuing that fight.

Ward and his team do not sound so fond. You know "verbal negotiations" between two camps on a potential fight in the future mean absolutely nothing.

Comment

This is just as bad as the Floyd Mayweather catch weight hypocrisy. They don't care though, they just care about the color/flag.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

Kathy Duva of Main Events, which promotes Kovalev, sounded optimistic about that match being made.

“I’ve been talking to Andre Ward’s people all week. And I think we all agree that fight’s going to happen. It’s just a question of when,” Duva said while speaking in advance of Kovalev’s July 25 defense against Nadjib Mohammedi on HBO. “The talks have been very amicable. They are making their decisions who they want to fight next, and we have plans in place already for Sergey for his next couple of fights. By the end of next year, maybe a little sooner, you’re going to get to see that fight.

“We’re very happy about that, because Sergey has made it clear that he wants to fight the very best people out there,” she said. “You’re talking about a fight between two guys who by next year might be both in the top 5 pound-for-pound in the world. I think they both certainly will deserve to be there. The best fighting the best is what people want to see. That’s the kind of fight that gets everybody excited, gets our blood moving, so we’re really hoping to be able to complete that deal within the foreseeable future.”

Shut it down completely. Now let's see how he tries to deflect the attention to something else.

Comment

Ya'll need to kill all this scared ****..GGG team got exposed for all the lies they have been telling and now you are deflecting to nothing really because your lies just got exposed

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

***8220;I***8217;ve been talking to Andre Ward***8217;s people all week. And I think we all agree that fight***8217;s going to happen. It***8217;s just a question of when,***8221; Duva said while speaking in advance of Kovalev***8217;s July 25 defense against Nadjib Mohammedi on HBO. ***8220;The talks have been very amicable. They are making their decisions who they want to fight next, and we have plans in place already for Sergey for his next couple of fights. By the end of next year, maybe a little sooner, you***8217;re going to get to see that fight.

***8220;We***8217;re very happy about that, because Sergey has made it clear that he wants to fight the very best people out there,***8221; she said. ***8220;You***8217;re talking about a fight between two guys who by next year might be both in the top 5 pound-for-pound in the world. I think they both certainly will deserve to be there. The best fighting the best is what people want to see. That***8217;s the kind of fight that gets everybody excited, gets our blood moving, so we***8217;re really hoping to be able to complete that deal within the foreseeable future.***8221;
                    What does that prove? So she's seeking out the best possible fight for her fighter, but what's Wards response?

Ward has not called out Kovalev ONCE, ever.

You're posting videos from KOVALEV's camp

Comment

Ward should start talking, where is he? If he was a true champion, he would call out Kovalev on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X