No announcement yet.

Pistorius is granted bail!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I say take both of his legs since he's on parole so he won't run away or give him two left legs just in case he tries to run he'll just be running in circles lol!
    yeah. normal practice is they nail one of the guys feet to the floor in South Africa...since he has no feet I guess they have to find another way.

Comment

So he sprung bail did he? Well that was predictable

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
        yeah. normal practice is they nail one of the guys feet to the floor in South Africa...since he has no feet I guess they have to find another way.
        Or maybe they should let his deceased girlfriends family hang him to a tree with no legs on and beat him like a piņata

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          if he's guilty he'd only kill his girlfriends, so probably not a danger to the public until he gets another girlfriend...the prosecutor is now charged with attempted murder, lolz, i wonder how far away we are from a mistrial, in which case he could be released. i don't know anything about s african law, if they have double jeopardy ( can't be tried for the same murder twice).
          Double jeopardy doesn't prevent you from being tries twice unless you are acquitted. If it was a mistrial or the case was thrown out of court or charges were withdrawn without the court issuing a disposition you can be retried.

Comment

Working...
          X