Collapse
No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter: Wladimir Klitschko or Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Floyd creams a fighter like he did Gatti, that's where I have to say he is more exciting than Wlad by miles.

Overall though - it's debatable. And I suspect that a lot of the Poll votes had other side-agendas, criterias for their choice, other than the Excitement Factor. As in, who is more American/Afrocentric and who is Eurocentric.

Both guys do one and same thing if your main criteria is the Sweet Science, and that's hit and not get hit, dominate without wasting anything (as in 1000 punches thrown).

Comment

Tough question.

I will go with Wlad, because it's always suspenseful when he got a weak chin.

Comment

Hands down wlad.

One more thing wlad fights every available competition, while floyds retires it out until no legitimate competition is available.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          Hands down wlad.

One more thing wlad fights every available competition, while floyds retires it out until no legitimate competition is available.
          Ah the fan of boxing lol

Comment

Mayweather wins fights with his skill, Wlad wins them with his cheating.

Comment

Both are snoozers in terms of "fun", but I watch them both for the technique. May's opponents tend to be more aggressive than Wlad's, so his might be a little more exciting.

Comment

Floyd and it's not even close.

Back in the day when they were both a lot more offensive, Floyd carved his opponents up and remained unbeaten. Klit got knocked out 3 times. Flipping and twitching on the canvas like a caught fish.

Comment

wrong question !!
                  you should make it ( More boring Boxer: Wladimir Klitschko or Floyd Mayweather )

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko as of recent note.

Comment

Both are as boring as **** really. I only watch Floyd fights to see if anyone will pull the upset.

Wlad is usually boring, but when his chin is playing up he can trade. Heavyweights trading is always exciting.

Comment

Working...
                      X