No announcement yet.

Texas On The Take: And The Boxing Emberrassment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    mosley took those test, didnt he. still doesnt change the fact they shoul dhave been banned
    so it's okay he roided before because mosley took extra tests?

fine.

roach will check margs handwraps 3 times before the fight.

happy?

Comment

this is the biggest embarrassment right here:

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        Also, now Cotto can't make any excuses.

Tony's good to go.
        When the **** was Cotto making excuses? margaCHEATo cheated. his entire 'career' is suspect and he does not deserve a payday.

He may not have cheated against Cotto, it's true. But if you believe that, then you probably also believe that the earth is flat, that Santa Claus is real and that Boxing is healing its corruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

wow my brain hurts now
          man you know arum dreams of those scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            aww top prank hates the fact i dont support cheaters and states that allow it.
            who cares... I just booked my hotel reservations for Nov 12th and 13th.

no better way to sum up how I feel than this classic joint.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              this is the biggest embarrassment right here
              Don't kid yourself, bara. Boxing may as well repeal the ban on Resto after the travesty of justice texas adjudicated this day. texas should have repudiated margaCHEATo, instead they embraced him. The stink of that decision will plague texas for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                When the **** was Cotto making excuses? margaCHEATo cheated. his entire 'career' is suspect and he does not deserve a payday.

He may not have cheated against Cotto, it's true. But if you believe that, then you probably also believe that the earth is flat, that Santa Claus is real and that Boxing is healing its corruption.
                cotto got beat fair and square by margo........you cottards need to let it go!

Comment

Don't kid yourself, bara. Boxing may as well repeal the ban on Resto after the travesty of justice texas adjudicated this day. texas should have repudiated margaCHEATo, instead they embraced him. The stink of that decision will plague texas for a long time.
                  Get real man. Texas doesn't give a **** what others think about them? Sorry to be so blunt but it's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    cotto got beat fair and square by margo........you cottards need to let it go!
                    can margaCHEATo prove it? I will let it go when margaCHEATo admits it, apologizes and donates all of the undeserved money he has and will acquire to charity after retiring permanently from Boxing. Bet on it.

Comment

resto actually cheated in a fight....margo attempted to cheat......you cant really say one is a murderer because he was guilty for attempted murder , can you?......

Comment

Working...
                      X