Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins has aged really well..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins has aged really well..

How is that possible? I'm looking at pictures of Roger Mayweather and he's only 4 years older than Hopkins and yet he looks like he's 70! How is this possible? What does Hopkins eat??!

plastic surgery.

Comment

Hopkins is still in the game, Mayweather isn't (not directly). What reason does Roger have to stay in shape? None whatsoever, financially speaking.

Hopkins eats organc buffalo meat and ambrosia from the Greek gods.

Comment

Originally posted by wrakneelyo View Post
        How is that possible? I'm looking at pictures of Roger Mayweather and he's only 4 years older than Hopkins and yet he looks like he's 70! How is this possible? What does Hopkins eat??!
        Hopkins eats clean and doesn't drink. I believe he is also a vegetarian? not too sure

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Happy View Post
          Hopkins eats clean and doesn't drink. I believe he is also a vegetarian? not too sure
          I doubt it. As a fighter you need a good protein source so he either goes berserk on fish or does eat meat.

Comment

It's called Islam. Hopkins is in peace

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
              I doubt it. As a fighter you need a good protein source so he either goes berserk on fish or does eat meat.
              thats bologna... meat is not an efficient protein source.. most of what you eat of meat turns to fat and rots in your intestines. Hemp is the most efficient protein source, many body builders swear by it and it also is alkaline and not acidic like meat and animal based protein drinks.

Eating meat does not provide you with protein, ask the silverback gorilla.

Comment

Any way, nard like I is a capricorn

nard like I doesn't drink

when you take care of yourself....you age very well....that simple.

nard eats meat but im sure hes the type to eat mostly hilal and free grazed meat...no pork things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by wrakneelyo View Post

Roger frequently uses crack, for breakfast lunch and dinner. Also sometimes during brunch, before and after the gym. Also after getting into and after a motorized vehicle.

Comment

Hopkins is a man of faith, and lives well.

Comment

Working...
                    X