Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are *****s Born Retarted Or Do They Just Work Real Hard To Get That Way?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are *****s Born Retarted Or Do They Just Work Real Hard To Get That Way?

I mean come on: There's just GOT to be a logical explanation why these mental midgets get more ******ed with every Pacquiao fight :thinking9:

Poet
    Flomos Are Born Retarded
    53.85%
    Flomos Were Dropped On Their Heads As Infants Hence Their Retardation
    0.00%
    Flomos Have Made It Their Life's Work To Be As Retarded As Possible
    7.69%
    Flomos Have Guzzled So Much Floyd Jizz That Brain Damage Has Set In
    38.46%

So are you saying they overrate Manny or underrate him?

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      I mean come on: There's just GOT to be a logical explanation why these mental midgets get more ******ed with every Pacquiao fight :thinking9:

Poet
      wtf does this have to do with boxing??? grow up...u dont like whayt they say, refute it, ignore it make fun of them. but dont make a dumb ass thread like this.

Comment

Ill say they were born that way. Its hard getting out of the ghettos

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          wtf does this have to do with boxing??? grow up...u dont like whayt they say, refute it, ignore it make fun of them. but dont make a dumb ass thread like this.
          ^^^^^ This coming from a ***** who's worried about Pretty Gay Floyd's PPV buys :rofl9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            ^^^^^ This coming from a ***** who's worried about Pretty Gay Floyd's PPV buys :rofl9:

Poet
            pretty boy gay???? real clever...ur a half wit. u add nothing useful to the discussion. this message board is littered by losers like u who care more about the fighters than they do the fights.

someone close the lame thread please.

Comment

Come on dude, your 42 years old and using the term '*****', come on.

As a fan of both fighters i cannot wait until both of them retire and these kinds of threads about each others fans stop.

Comment

*****s is koo, its just they nuthug floyd.

all fans nuthug certain fighters

get over it foo!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  pretty boy gay???? real clever...ur a half wit. u add nothing useful to the discussion. this message board is littered by losers like u who care more about the fighters than they do the fights.

someone close the lame thread please.
                  Awwww should I call the ***** a wahmbulance? This board is littered with nuthugging losers like you who care more about verbally fellating their favorite man crush than they do about the sport.

PS. Worrying about Fraud Gayweather's PPV buys is about as lame a fan-boi trait as there is. I bet you had your tweezers out for a little self-love when Floyd bought his boat :rofl9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by I ♥ Manny View Post
                    *****s is koo, its just they nuthug floyd.

all fans nuthug certain fighters

get over it foo!
                    Horse****. FAN-BOIs nuthug certain fighters. Real fans of the sport don't. Some peeps need to get over their juvenile hero-worship of athletes.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X