Is Cheato Manny's new promotion team?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes he is.

Comment

Antonio Margarito is a marketing genius!!! Viva Money Margarito!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        You get paid to hate or is it just a hobby of yours?
        He's just passing the time until his hero triumphantly comes back from his women-beating vacation to take on the winner of Williams-Martinez II and brings balance to the force

And to the OP- Bob Simon/60 minutes is Manny's new promoter. 16 million viewers, don't know if you heard chump.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
          Seems like they are having a tough time selling this fight out so Cheato and Company are playing the bad guy roles to the hilt (the wraps videos, saying no to steroids, making fun of Roach, etc.) in attempt to have more people purchase the fight as Pac can't do it anymore.

I'm not buying it this whole carnival side show act..

The vacant 8th belt is reserved for Manny so we all shouldn't act surprised with the outcome. No Flop Stank countdown clock required.

On a side note: I'm wondering if Pac, Roach and Arum will file a lawsuit for "hurtful words" against Pac for Steroids, and Roach the joke coach for his disease?
          The way i see it, the more hate you pour into this, the more you're indirectly promoting the fight. People who hate Pac are already set on NOT watching the fight, so no particular change there.

But those who are undecided might be intrigued by so much venom you people dish out, they might end up ordering PPV to see for themselves what inspired so much hate.

That or they might be so irritated by you that they'd order PPV just to spite you.

So please do continue on your hateful quest.

Comment

Working...
          X