No announcement yet.

Fight Night on XBox360 VS PS3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night on XBox360 VS PS3

I have an Xbox360 (not hooked up with live yet though) and a PS3, I was wondering which would be best to have FNR4 on mostly for online bouts.

My Xbox is kinda new, and i don't really know that much about it, i'm more a fan of the PS3, but it looks like alot of the online leagues are geared for the 360, and i remember that Ea's server on the PS3 sucked sometimes.

Anyone have both FNR3 for the 360 and the PS3? Can you give me a compare and contrast, or even better if you have the FNR4 demo for both systems can you give me a compare and contrast?

Please try to give me non-biased advice based on FNR3 or 4 for those systems, and not just which system you prefer. (fanboys need not comment)

Xbox beats PS3 for online play. By far. Any game at all that both have, Xbox will have more players.

The downside being you have to pay £5, like $9?

However, Xbox is bringing out some really great things in the future. That makes that subscription fee all worth it.

Comment

well in your case, do you have friends who are gonna buy it too??play it in the one your friends have...

if youre playing with strangers, and you have gold live, theres probably more people in live

Comment

Fnr3 sucked on ps3 because it was an xbox 360 port

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          Fnr3 sucked on ps3 because it was an xbox 360 port
          mmm the x360 one was suckier, because the ps3 one actually had a year more of development(since the ps3 came out a year after the 360 one), fighter graphics were better in ps3, and it is a bit faster, ive played both a lot....

in fact FNR4 has more of a chance to be a straight up port of the 360 one, since ive only seen them run the 360 version in interviews and presentations.....so its pretty much obvious that it was their lead platform.....still theres been decent enough ports recently that are basically the same game.......mirrors edge is an example of an EA game that looks and plays the same in both consoles, while Madden 08 is the perfect example of crappy port.

Comment

i'am gettin it for xbox360!

Comment

In general the ability to play with friends online is a bit better on the 360. However, the difference is really small in 1v1 games like boxing, ufc, NBA, NFL etc.

Its a bigger convenience when playing in party games that have multiple people i.e. CoD, Bad Company...etc.

Comment

I like free online, ps3 is better. Xbox360 does that scam where they force you to pay for online. If people actually used their brains they would do the math in their head and realize that if they bought a ps3 over a xbox360 the price would even itself over time since you get free online on ps3.

Comment

As stated 360 is better for multiplayer im guessing the ps3 will be a tad sharper in the visuals but I havent seen it so im not sure

Comment

Working...
                  X