Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Warns Pacquiao, Top Rank Not To Look Beyond April Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    I am shocked at how little forum members no about a guy who is ranked No.2 by the WBO at 147. He is still relatively unknown and this opportunity is definitely premature, but he has beaten a steady list of world ranked fighters to get this shot get over it. He is a better choice than Chris f***ing Algieri!
    World ranked fighters? Lmao he's beat a Bunch of old shot bums with lots of losses on their records, see you don't even know.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      World ranked fighters? Lmao he's beat a Bunch of old shot bums with lots of losses on their records, see you don't even know.
      I do know actually, read my comment above, former 3 time, 2 division world champion Randall Bailey. He was ranked No.10 by the WBO at 147 when they fought. Ahmed El Mousaoui is currently rated No.10 by the IBF at 147 and was higher when Horn knocked him out. Viktor Plotnykov was rated No.13 by the WBO when they fought. Randall Bailey was WELL past it but the other fighters he has faced were young, most importantly RANKED in the top 15 of a sanctioning body and hungry. Dude I know my s*** trust me.

Comment

Exactly Randall bailey is old as rocks , and the rest of the guys you mentioned are all certified bums he hasn't beaten any top 10 welter he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a ring with PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          Australians are legend beaters. anyone remember danny green?
          Pretty sure you meant past primers!

Connor McGregor KOs prime Danny Green in a boxing match. That's how stupid your comment is.

Comment

Joe Horn got a title shot before Spence. Who says he's not a big enough name lol.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              I do know actually, read my comment above, former 3 time, 2 division world champion Randall Bailey. He was ranked No.10 by the WBO at 147 when they fought. Ahmed El Mousaoui is currently rated No.10 by the IBF at 147 and was higher when Horn knocked him out. Viktor Plotnykov was rated No.13 by the WBO when they fought. Randall Bailey was WELL past it but the other fighters he has faced were young, most importantly RANKED in the top 15 of a sanctioning body and hungry. Dude I know my s*** trust me.
              Bailey is shot and been around since early FM days, Funeka is a C grade over the hill LW, the rest of his resume are worse than them and one of his fights was a draw.

Buddy you got stars in your eyes, Horn is not near ready for this class, you place wayyyyyyyy to much emphasis on ranking, lots and lots of bums in the 3-4 world boxing associations are ranked top 20 .

The eye test tells you more about a fighter than any rankings .

Comment

Originally posted by Methodical View Post
                Joe Horn got a title shot before Spence. Who says he's not a big enough name lol.
                Top Rank Promotion bro. You can even get a title shot against Manny Pacquiao if you beat 16 bums.

Comment

Stop acting like a lil kid Jef Corn!! No one wants to see you fighting the legend pacman

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Bailey is shot and been around since early FM days, Funeka is a C grade over the hill LW, the rest of his resume are worse than them and one of his fights was a draw.

Buddy you got stars in your eyes, Horn is not near ready for this class, you place wayyyyyyyy to much emphasis on ranking, lots and lots of bums in the 3-4 world boxing associations are ranked top 20 .

The eye test tells you more about a fighter than any rankings .
                    Dude I agree with you, Horn will get creamed, but people keep screaming out about how he got ranked so highly and he did it by strategically fighting guys ranked in the top 15. Surely some merit must be given to that. If Chris Algieri got the chance to fight Manny on the back of a loss to Provodnikov (Let's face it he lost) Surely Horns ranking at number 2 is enough to justify a chance at the WBO championship?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Exactly Randall bailey is old as rocks , and the rest of the guys you mentioned are all certified bums he hasn't beaten any top 10 welter he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a ring with PAC.
                      Certified bums or not, they were still fighters in the TOP 15 in one of the 4 major sanctioning bodes. I'm not saying I like the match up but he deserves to be No.2 with the WBO at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X