Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Biggest Fight of 2016. Who Will Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    I have no idea who you are voting for, SAA. I'm interested to know though, TBH.

I respect your stance on this issue, but there will never be a perfect candidate--never. In my estimation, it is imperative that we keep the Clintons out of the WH--it's that simple.
    Trump,,, I don't like it but better than Clinton.. If we ever want change then we have to start by not voting for the establishment that tries to rig primaries and debates.

Comment

Pump your brakes, Chihuahua. You can leave peacefully, or you will be removed forcefully--it's up to you.

You can gently take Donald Trump's nuts off your chin anytime tonight. Or you can just leave them on there it's up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Trump,,, I don't like it but better than Clinton.. If we ever want change then we have to start by not voting for the establishment that tries to rig primaries and debates.
        We need to end the establishment and the corruption in general. You have a good head on your shoulders, SAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          You can gently take Donald Trump's nuts off your chin anytime tonight. Or you can just leave them on there it's up to you.
          Start packing your bags, malcontent. I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy--it's up to you to decide.

Comment

Start packing your bags, malcontent. I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy--it's up to you to decide.

LOL, like I'd ever be friends with a Trump cum guzzler like you

Go to sleep hillbilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              LOL, like I'd ever be friends with a Trump cum guzzler like you

Go to sleep hillbilly.
              Completely missed the point of what I stated--I don't want to be your friend, idiota. I'm Latino BTW.

You mention sleep and make your own bed. It will be my pleasure to personally deport you and the lot of illegals leeching off of this nation.

Comment

Completely missed the point of what I stated--I don't want to be your friend, idiota. I'm Latino BTW.

You mention sleep and make your own bed. It will be my pleasure to personally deport you and the lot of illegals leeching off of this nation.
                Keep deporting Trump's nut down your throat, idiota.

Your anus is Donald Trump's nation.

Comment

Clinton will win because she is part of the royal Clinton family. Democracy. What a joke. It's impossible to be president if you aren't extremely rich. It shouldn't be that way but it is. Bill was president and now his wife will probably be president. Who is the next president. One of their kids or maybe another Bush.

Comment

I respect everyone's vote we are a democracy everyone has the right to choose, but me personally I'm fine with the status quo so I'll be supporting HRC. Wasn't my first choice I'll tell you that, I would have choose Jeb, Rubio, and Kasich over her, but oh well

Comment

Working...
                    X