Broner would expose that hypejob scum.

Comment

in hell, anything seems possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Pacman would kill Valero
        Valero is already dead tho

Comment

Edwin, a very sick man, puts it on broner and hardly close. It seems.like anyone that sparred or fought Edwin, says he's the hardest puncher they've faced, on that includes pacquaio in most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
            Edwin, a very sick man, puts it on broner and hardly close. It seems.like anyone that sparred or fought Edwin, says he's the hardest puncher they've faced, on that includes pacquaio in most cases.
            Good post fam. I've read that too that,Edwin was allegedly giving PacMen those hands

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

valero highlights
              Worst thing that happened to valeros career was getting his license pulled and having to go to japan, where he became sort of a novelty act. The guy was a west coast gym legend back in the day. He was a good enough boxer to get the better of morales before the first pac fight. I remember watching a video where mikey garcia said valero hit harder than pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                Valero is already dead tho
                Pacman would kill him again and sent him to deepest parts of hell,Pacman would cover his gloves with cocaine,Valero would be ****ed as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Worst thing that happened to valeros career was getting his license pulled and having to go to japan, where he became sort of a novelty act. The guy was a west coast gym legend back in the day. He was a good enough boxer to get the better of morales before the first pac fight. I remember watching a video where mikey garcia said valero hit harder than pacquiao.
                  i dont consider sparring and amatuer performances, or folklore

i look at what is done in actual fights and how the fighter looked

too many variable involving sparring, one fighter may be out of shape, the other working on particular things, etc. too many variables

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                    He beat Broner's best win.
                    demarco was not his best win

moving up 2 divisions and beating Malignaggi for a title at 147 was a better win

not many fighters have won titles at 135 and 147 while skipping 140 altogether

he may not be a top welterweight but he showed he could hang with them and had a good chin and recovery power

Comment

Valero would murder pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X