Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better opponent: Johnson for Joshua, or Molina for Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5*General View Post
    The actually have a pretty similar amatuer record. Joshua was 34-3 as an amatuer including a bunch of ABAs, World Championship Silver Medal and an Olympic gold.
    Yes, it's not like he had 300 fights.

Comment

Well, let's see how Molina does against Wilder because Kevin Johnson sure as **** didn't show up

Comment

Id like to see Molina!

Comment

Johnson for Joshua by far and that's remarkable..

Green Joshua is fighting veteran and higher quality opponents than Wilder of 3 times the pro experience and so called HW champion.

Pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Well, let's see how Molina does against Wilder because Kevin Johnson sure as **** didn't show up
            That was the same Johnson i've seen in every big fight he's been in.

Comment

I'm happy to have picked the correct answer which was clearly "Molina"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I'm happy to have picked the correct answer which was clearly "Molina"
                Well, although he was in poor physical shape, he did show heart.

Comment

Eric Molona is a full time teacher who's been stopped twice in one round and wasn't in the top 10 until Wilder announced he was fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                  X