Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats up with Elie Sekbach hating on Manny Pacquiao recently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, he's a bit odd and awkward, but for the most part I enjoy the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      He can't score fights either. I remember one time I think it was Rios, he was losing by a couple of rounds before the KO, but Ellie had him miles infront
      I believe he said Mayweather vs Mosley was "pretty much a draw" after about 9 or 10 rounds

Comment

Excellent observation. He only shows that attitude when interviewing camps that share that negative sentiment. Check when he interviews a pro Manny camp. In other words: ass kisser.

Comment

Dude is a ass kisser, but to be honest he is now a FAN of boxing, not a fanboy anymore.

When he first came into the scene he was purely a fan of Manny, never cared to know any other boxers. Now he is more grounded and a boxing fan in general, just not a Manny fan.

Therefore most Manny fans don't like him anymore, boxing fans find him okay or like him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Dude is a ass kisser, but to be honest he is now a FAN of boxing, not a fanboy anymore.

When he first came into the scene he was purely a fan of Manny, never cared to know any other boxers. Now he is more grounded and a boxing fan in general, just not a Manny fan.

Therefore most Manny fans don't like him anymore, boxing fans find him okay or like him.
            Not true. He was an excellent impartial boxing fan at the beginning. As his popularity increased, he now plays the camps to get more access. It's called business. He still does a fine job to get on the inside of camps.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
              Not true. He was an excellent impartial boxing fan at the beginning. As his popularity increased, he now plays the camps to get more access. It's called business. He still does a fine job to get on the inside of camps.
              Yes it is called business.
              Why would he continue to be a Manny D Sucker when he can't even get any benefits of being a Manny D Sucker, unlike alot of people he doesn't work for free.

Get in where you fit in. If the Rios camps is getting him hits and views, then he shall do what he does.

Remember this quote..Never bite the hands that feed you, and right now, the Manny camp hasn't feed him in a VERY long time.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Why the change? I thought this dude was all greatful and thanking Manny for putting him on and giving him his first interview and all this stuff how his Pacquiao video got more hits than his interview with Shaq or Kobe, now this dude is all over Mayweather's nuts and posting videos getting people to make fun of Manny or to pick against him against Rios.

I know Elie has a beef with Roach which he started when he posted the video making fun of Roach, but now he is going in on Manny hard, I know he is cool with Garcia and Rios but damn never knew he had a beef with Manny what did Manny do to him?.

Wasn't Elie the number one Pactart?
                Another big reason is because Rios is going to be fighting Pac and Elie is full of bias for anyone in Garcia's camp.

Comment

Working...
                X