Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These corrupt judges in boxing (example Trout vs Canelo) need to be....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These corrupt judges in boxing (example Trout vs Canelo) need to be....

.....*replaced* [I used a different word at first]. I hear those names over and over again, since DECADES: Stanley Christodoulou, Duane Ford and all these other corrupt pieces of ****. These guys take the dirty money which they get from robbing fighters of their hard work and then they send their own children to private schools. And take them through college with that dirty money while other hard working people bust their *sses and barely can pay their rent each month.
    I mean this dude Christodoulou scores Trout vs Canelo 118:109 for Canelo, I mean are you effin kidding me?? I scored it for Trout by 1 point and I just scored it how I saw it, no bias no nothing. And this dude wants to tell me he watched the same ****ing fight and had Canelo winning 118:109?

What a corrupt ****ing piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by BRITISH LlON
      .....*replaced* [I used a different word at first]. I hear those names over and over again, since DECADES: Stanley Christodoulou, Duane Ford and all these other corrupt pieces of ****. These guys take the dirty money which they get from robbing fighters of their hard work and then they send their own children to private schools. And take them through college with that dirty money while other hard working people bust their *sses and barely can pay their rent each month.
      I mean this dude Christodoulou scores Trout vs Canelo 118:109 for Canelo, I mean are you effin kidding me?? I scored it for Trout by 1 point and I just scored it how I saw it, no bias no nothing. And this dude wants to tell me he watched the same ****ing fight and had Canelo winning 118:109?

What a corrupt ****ing piece of ****
      true...I thought the fight was much closer trout edged it out I thought

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You must of put real money on the fight because you mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
          You must of put real money on the fight because you mad.
          LOL....I put money on it too, I just put my money on the right guy.

Comment

Working...
          X