No announcement yet.

Rib wrecker returns...Cotto lookin vicious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    hey einstein is cotto not fighting martinez this weekend?
    I can see you're not functioning up to specs ... So, I'll move on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Lmfao you just can't help it huh??? Hate on Cotto on the regular and u bring up plasterito when nobody is even talking about that cheating bozo. It's so sad my G. You go so hard for a guy that got busted trying to cheat and then ktfo. What's wrong with u??
      How was that hating you chimp? I spoke something that was a fact. Another fact, Trinidad got busted by the same guy, yet you guys go hardcore on him.

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      you would've cried a river if Cotto went to the body....if he'd not been able to hit Marg in the face so easily maybe he would've won that fight....sounds crazy huh? lol....Cotto got caught up in being able to hit Marg with so much ease in the face that he totally neglected his body.....would've slowed Marg down imo.....Mosley hit him with a body shot in the first round of their fight and imo THAT set the tone

so yeah, I honestly believe Cotto wins that first fight if he'd went to the body....I also think Cotto getting that busted nose early affected his mental game a bit.....probably another reason why such a deadly body puncher neglected to go to the body that night

man, so many mysteries about that night....HBO gotta do a "Legendary Nights" for that one lol.....matter fact, make that the next one!!
      I can respect your post with most of it. Fuck Legendary Nights, too much favoritism sometimes. Get Myth Busters up on that shit.

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      [/B]

Man, I say the same **** about el pato ese Fabuloso everyday..WTF is really wrong with dudes that are obsessed over tainted victories? Like Who TF does that?

PRPP
      What's so tainted about a fight where the guy went in there to show off like he did with Alfonso Gomez, and a wrong game plan, only to get his shit pushed back in?

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X