Floyd Going back to Uncle Roger after inferior performance with Chino

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
    Sorry. I missed that question.

First, I'm no expert, but the experts have said Bradley is elite and from what I have seen of him, yes. I agree with the experts. He is elite.

Second, Bradley beat Alexander. Alexander beat Maidana more convincingly and by a wider margin than Floyd did. Floyd is "The Best Ever" and looked poor against Maidana who lost worse to Alexander who lost to Bradley.

I think that is enough to qualify Bradley as elite. Do you agree?

Maidana has obviously improved since his fight with Alexander. And Bradley was a much better fighter at 140 than he is at 147. In fact he doesn't have one win at 147 against a legitimate 147lber. His only wins are a PAC robbery and Ruslan and Marquez. Two 140lbers moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Maidana has obviously improved since his fight with Alexander. And Bradley was a much better fighter at 140 than he is at 147. In fact he doesn't have one win at 147 against a legitimate 147lber. His only wins are a PAC robbery and Ruslan and Marquez. Two 140lbers moving up.
      140 or 147. It does not matter because all those guys Bradley fought between 140 and 147 are all dudes who belong at 140 but choose for whatever reasons, to fight at the welterweight limit.

Pacquiao, Marquez and Provodnikov. All Recent Bradley opponents. We all know there is no way on earth they are bigger guys than Bradley. If anything, Bradley is physically larger than Pacquiao and Marquez.
      Last edited by GorgeousJorge; 05-04-2014, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GorgeousJorge View Post
        140 or 147. It does not matter because all those guys Bradley fought between 140 and 147 are all dudes who belong at 140 but choose for whatever reasons, to fight at the welterweight limit.

Pacquiao, Marquez and Provodnikov. All Recent Bradley opponents. We all know there is no way on earth they are bigger guys than Bradley. If anything, Bradley is physically larger than Pacquiao and Marquez.
        Watch tapes of Bradley at 140 and watch him now. He was a better fighter then. Winning fights with grit and timely head butting. I remember PAC fans on this site crying about Bradley's head butting all the way leading up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Watch tapes of Bradley at 140 and watch him now. He was a better fighter then. Winning fights with grit and timely head butting. I remember PAC fans on this site crying about Bradley's head butting all the way leading up to the fight.
          The best Bradley was against Marquez. He was excellent in that fight. I don't remember, nor do I care if they were at 140 or 147.

I don't know what to make of your comment that Bradley was better at 140 because of his head butts... As for PAC fans complaining about Bradley head butts, that was an issue many boxing fans had with Bradley. Not just PAC fans.

In fact, I think Nate Campbell had issues and complaints with Bradley's headbutts and we all know Campbell was a race card playing Pacquiao hater.
          Last edited by GorgeousJorge; 05-04-2014, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X