Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a remake that was better than the original film?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Check the cool moves and stylish looks on those audience members there... if someone didn't tell you they were white Green Teefs you'd swear they were black guys from Harlem, wouldn't you?

Comment

Check the cool moves and stylish looks on those audience members there... if someone didn't tell you they were white Green Teefs you'd swear they were black guys from Harlem, wouldn't you?

Comment

You know you want to post in my threads. This is right down your ally. Only out of extreme restraint and discipline did you not post in this thread. Admit it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=634507

Comment

I haven't seen that thread or show before. That hiss made me chuckle.

What's it called, Blue Mountain State?

Comment

bilateral military campaigns in europe and the pacific [headed by russians and americans respectively,] won the war. hitler fought on too many fronts, and spread himself too thin.

american manufacturing won the war. hard russian winters won the war.

the brits acting as a human shield was certainly of benefit, especially to the russians.

Comment

Kayjay told me it was effectively all over by the time Fat Yanks joined in.

Comment

Kayjay told me it was effectively all over by the time Fat Yanks joined in.
                Sole significant Brit contribution to WWII = Tommy Cookers :cool9:

Comment

Working...
                X