Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most uve ever weighed and the least u have ever weighed???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most uve ever weighed and the least u have ever weighed???

since u stoped growing wha tis the most uve weighed and the least uve weighed

i got really for a few weeks and went from 160 to 144

and i was injured for a long time and ate allot and went up to 187

Most I've weighed is 230 least is 160. I'm currently 164 with about 10 pounds of fat on me.

Comment

Most I have ever weighed was 186 and this was 2-3 years ago. Least ive weighed since I stopped growing was probably around 170 before I started lifting and boxing. Weigh around 177 pounds nowadays.

Comment

Least I've ever weighed is whatever the weight of a sperm cell is, most would be around 70kgs.

Comment

In all the years of my adult life my weight has varied between 10 and a half stone (147 Lbs) and 12 stone (168 Lbs).

Fitness goals are the influence. I've had spells with bodybuilding, martial arts, boxing training and distance running.

Comment

most i ever weighed was when i went to uk to visit my ex gf for a month was 200 lbs, did absolutely nothing but eat at fancy restaurants...the only physical activity i'd do was lol

least was 172 ~ and now i'm at 178

Comment

Started at 147 at 16 now I'm 168 at 20 I'm 6ft4 so it hasn't effected me

Comment

Working...
              X