Collapse
No announcement yet.

D.Rafael: "Floyd would TOY with Tito Trinidad and he would beat JCC as well"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.Rafael: "Floyd would TOY with Tito Trinidad and he would beat JCC as well"

From Fat Dan's chat today...

Ronak (NY): Who would win in a mythical matchup between Mayweather and Trinidad?
    Dan Rafael (3:06 PM): Mayweather would play with Tito and soundly outpoint him.
    Sean (Ireland): Fantasy match, Mayweather or Chavez at welterweight?
    Dan Rafael (3:20 PM): Mayweather. Come on.
    Gerardo (AZ): Ha! Prime Chavez walks through anything Pretty Boy throws at him and breaks him down. Surprising to the analysts? Maybe. But that's what he did.
    Dan Rafael (3:22 PM): I don't see a Chavez-Mayweather being much different than Whitaker-Chavez.
    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/36896
    only Tito Trinidad
    15.22%
    only Julio Cesar Chavez
    7.61%
    both
    47.28%
    none
    24.46%
    too close to call
    5.43%

yea its not like they'd out box him.....

Comment

Except Chavez and Trinidad have much better resumes than Floyd ever will have.

Comment

Don't agree with "toy", I'd pick Floyd to win a U.D against Tito but it wouldn't be easy at all. Neither would a fight against Chavez.

Comment

What a *****.

he's right though

Comment

Has Dan now become a *****? LMAO! Watching Tito and JCC get outboxed by DLH and Whitaker respectively leads me to believe that Floyd would do the same to them.

Comment

Floyd would destroy Chavez, Whitaker style.

Don't know much about Trinidad, so I can't give my views on that one.

Comment

Mayweather has never faced a fighter like Trinidad was in his prime. The best fighters in his resume are Castillo (Who he arguably lost the first fight), Corrales, Old De La Hoya, 140 champion Hatton at 147 and 135 champion Marquez at 147. None of those guys compare to a prime Tito.

Comment

I would have loved to have seen those fights. Very high intensity. All masters at their styles.

Comment

Hmm. I used to think different, but Floyd probably would win a wide decision. I used to take his size into consideration. Now he seems to be a decent sized WW. Tito was pretty basic as devastating as he was. Floyd would see all of that coming.

Chavez I'm not sure. Castillo did a good job doing what Chavez could do. I'd still say Floyd woul win. Type of guys who beat Floyd are going to be more boxer/puncher with length.

Comment

Working...
                    X