Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best method to beat Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    You must have completely missed the Cotto fight? Cotto had one of the best body attacks in boxing, yet Pac ate those shots like M&M's.

Pac ends every workout, laying on his back, getting hit repeatedly to the body with a bamboo stick. Again, body punching will not faze Pac. At this point, only an idiot would try that against him..lol
    You've got to be kidding me. Cotto's body attack is one dimensional, he doesn't throw to the mid section. If Pacquiao would have allowed someone like Mayweather/ Marquez to attack him while against the ropes, those two would have thrown lead rights to the mid section.

Comment

JMM gave everyone the blueprint on how to beat Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        You've got to be kidding me. Cotto's body attack is one dimensional, he doesn't throw to the mid section. If Pacquiao would have allowed someone like Mayweather/ Marquez to attack him while against the ropes, those two would have thrown lead rights to the mid section.
        Well let put it this way....who has a more devastating body attack Cotto, May or Marquez? My thing is this: If Pac ate Cotto's money punch, which is the left to the body, what makes you think any body punch May or Marquez throws will hurt him?

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
          JMM gave everyone the blueprint on how to beat Manny.
          I hope other boxers think like this. Pac was getting counter because of technical mistakes he was making. It had more to do with Manny and less to do with Marquez. Those mistakes have been corrected.....even to the point that if someone tries that one Pac now, he will kill them.

Comment

Well let put it this way....who has a more devastating body attack Cotto, May or Marquez? My thing is this: If Pac ate Cotto's money punch, which is the left to the body, what makes you think any body punch May or Marquez throws will hurt him?
            Did Cotto's left hook really hit Pacquiao's body? I don't remember that. All I remember is Pacquiao covering his sides really good and Cotto (Being an idiot) continued to throw there. There was this HUGE gap, Marquez/ Mayweather would have thrown a lead right hand to the mid section.

1:23

You could even move to Pacquiao's right and load up on a right hook.

Comment

Marquez actually hurt Pacquiao with a left hook to the body in round 8.

Regarding the thread, a counter puncher is the style that Pacquiao has the most trouble with.

Comment

Working...
              X