Comments Thread For: GGG's Coach Explains Why Andre Ward is Not Relevant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    No one is using it as an excuse.

All I've ever said about it is that Ward is chasing a smaller MW. But wont fight anyone close to him in size.

Which is why he is CoWard.
    HHAHAHHAHAHH

You just stated that you were not going to use weight as an excuse..... and then you proceeded to do just that.

Comment

HBO is basically not giving Ward an option. Ward has not taken the deal yet, which is why he is not on the Cotto/Canelo undercard yet.

If he does, he gets two tune-ups, then must face Kolalev.

I doubt he'll do it. He is a CoWard after all.
      But lil'G will fight anyone from 154-168, right ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        You need to stop with your bullshht, because you will end up looking about as silly as Team Golovkin.

Duva is positive about a Ward fight, but team GGG act like Ward has ebola.

LOL! I've been running circles around you for hours, and you dont have anything.

Just keep saying the same ****, but you will be wrong no matter how many times you say it.

No one cares or is scared of Ward.

Dude cannot sell tickets in his own state. Let me know when someone other than Cotto and Canelo fans give a damn about him.

Look, he is the deal.

Your boy Cotto is likely going down in Canelo fight.

But if he does get past him, he will be mandated to fight GGG at 160.

He doesn't have the balls to do that, so he'll vacate or be striped.

This is something you will have to learn to deal with.

Canelo, he'll likely vacate too. De La Hoya pretty much said it.

There is nothing to it.

GGG gets the belt.

GGG goes after Lee.

Unification!

Next is breaking B-Hops Record.

As a unified MW champ, and PPV star, GGG will be getting big fights.

Cotto, he can go back to 154, or retire.

Comment

• Golovtards are shook

Comment

But lil'G will fight anyone from 154-168, right ?
            Like Ward will be HW champ by now!

You keep ignoring Hunter's comment because it undermines your entire premise.

Ward cant save Cotto man. Get over it. Cotto didnt want to face GGG, he should have stayed away from the MW.

As for 154-168, yes.

Yea, and when he deems it good for him.

Like Cotto says, he fights for his family. Its about money.

LOL!

But to you, it somehow means he has to fight anyone when they want.

Comment

• Ward looks like he just realized only Cotto fans like him,

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Golovtards are shook

Ward looks depressed.

I guess when it dawns on him that no one cares about him, it may be hard to smile.

Comment

No one is scared.

We just know people like you repeate Wards name because of many reasons, likely because you admit that no one in GGG path to stardom has a chance to stop the train.

So you find a guy 20 pounds heavier.

Even though all evidence points to Ward repeatedly opting out of fighting GGG.

In your mind, now suddenly Ward wants it, GGG should drop the epic things in front of him to please you.

By fighting one of two complete losers.

Ward who. Didn't that guy retire to become a Commentator?

Lara, the guy who talked his way into a fight, to go on and lose.

If GGG talked his way into a Floyd fight and lost, who you then demand Canelo face him?

No you wouldn't!

Dirty hypocrites. Fire and brimstone, take your beating.
                I've never once said Golovkin should "drop everything" and fight Ward or Lara. He wants to wait for the Cotto/Alvarez winner. There's nothing wrong with that.

You are very likely the hypocrite here, just like 90% of this fanbase who in the past year have gone from "chicken Cotto and chicken Quillin and chicken everyone, LOL what are you accountants why do you care so much about PPVs and A-side?" to a bunch of wannabe promoters making every excuse you criticize every other fighter for making.

I like Golovkin. It's his fans I criticize, because right now they are the biggest bunch of scared children among the entire boxing fanbase. Unlike you and the rest of the fanbase shaking in bed at night and trying to pretend Ward doesn't exist, I think Golovkin can win that fight and want to see it. It's a real shame his supposed "fans" don't have more confidence in him.

Comment

LOL! I've been running circles around you for hours, and you dont have anything.

Just keep saying the same ****, but you will be wrong no matter how many times you say it.

No one cares or is scared of Ward.

Dude cannot sell tickets in his own state. Let me know when someone other than Cotto and Canelo fans give a damn about him.

Look, he is the deal.

Your boy Cotto is likely going down in Canelo fight.

But if he does get past him, he will be mandated to fight GGG at 160.

He doesn't have the balls to do that, so he'll vacate or be striped.

This is something you will have to learn to deal with.

Canelo, he'll likely vacate too. De La Hoya pretty much said it.

There is nothing to it.

GGG gets the belt.

GGG goes after Lee.

Unification!

Next is breaking B-Hops Record.

As a unified MW champ, and PPV star, GGG will be getting big fights.

Cotto, he can go back to 154, or retire.
                  Wow, how many excuses did you use in that post ?

If there really was a genuine reason for Golovkin to duck Ward, why would he need all of those silly excuses?

A duck.......... is a duck.......... even if it has horns

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I've never once said Golovkin should "drop everything" and fight Ward or Lara. He wants to wait for the Cotto/Alvarez winner. There's nothing wrong with that.

You are very likely the hypocrite here, just like 90% of this fanbase who in the past year have gone from "chicken Cotto and chicken Quillin and chicken everyone, LOL what are you accountants why do you care so much about PPVs and A-side?" to a bunch of wannabe promoters making every excuse you criticize every other fighter for making.

I like Golovkin. It's his fans I criticize, because right now they are the biggest bunch of scared children among the entire boxing fanbase. Unlike you and the rest of the fanbase shaking in bed at night and trying to pretend Ward doesn't exist, I think Golovkin can win that fight and want to see it. It's a real shame his supposed "fans" don't have more confidence in him.
                    Who was talking to you. I wasnt even talking to you.

Move on.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    Wow, how many excuses did you use in that post ?

If there really was a genuine reason for Golovkin to duck Ward, why would he need all of those silly excuses?

A duck.......... is a duck.......... even if it has horns

The only excuse here is the one you are trying to manufacture so Cotto does get KO'd by the GGG.

Cotto is done man.

Its time to move on.

If Ward is your new fight, he will be as heartbroken as Cotto has made you over the years.

Comment

Golovtards are shook

They are completely frightened. It's unbelievable that a fanbase can have so little faith in the fighter they supposedly support. And it's been incredible and disheartening to see their change in attitude over the past year. Team Golovkin and his fans have absolutely zero grounds to complain about being avoided the next time someone passes on them. Not after the way they've talked and acted in 2015.

Comment

Working...
                      X