No announcement yet.

Did Anyone Just See Floyd On CBS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    He said, "It all depends on the game plan my dad puts together. He is all about hitting and not getting hit and I've been able to survive in this game for 17 years, so I'll do whatever he comes up with'........not verbatim but pretty much the gist.
    Good news. If he follows his dad's game plan, he'll beat Guerrero without breaking a sweat. I hope that Floyd Sr will be his main trainer if he plans on fighting Canelo soon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      meh, it's nothing compared to the exposure of being charged with gun possession at an airport

Guerrero bringing the money in for this one
      Lol word! Fck the final four. Guerrero got caught with the hammer in JFK air port.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        yeah ,they asked him about pacquaio and his facial reaction and mood changed bigtime ..lol ..**** is f0cken insecure as **** ...
        lol the irony.

Comment

whenever floyd is doing media for one of his fights people always ask him about other opponents. this means either 1 of 2 things. everyone in the world is out to get floyd and make him look like a ducker or floyd isn't fighting the biggest threats and the fights people actually want to see. hmmm which is it? i know we all wanted to see floyd-guerrero right! am i right people!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            He said, "It all depends on the game plan my dad puts together. He is all about hitting and not getting hit and I've been able to survive in this game for 17 years, so I'll do whatever he comes up with'........not verbatim but pretty much the gist.
            Looks like the fight will be a boring snooze-fest then.

Comment

Working...
            X