No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rakhim Chakhkiev is Planning To Come Back in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rakhim Chakhkiev is Planning To Come Back in October

According to numerous reports in Russian and German media outlets, dangerous Russian hard-hitter Rakhim Chakhkiev (14-0, 11 KOs) is rumored to be returning to the ring in October against an opponent to be named. Most probably Chakhkiev’s next fight will take place in Berlin, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to seeing more and more of Rakhim in the ring. Having said that, he needs a manager named Eric B, and he needs to sign with TMT. That would be just plain awesome, and confusing for Wiki.

Comment

Good to see him back. He's quietly risen up the rankings since his debut, and could be in line for a title shot in a year or so if he fights some decent guys. I'd love to see him fight Huck or Hernandez

Comment

Dan_cov's reaction to this news

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Hahaha!
          I posted this about a week back, translated from a Russian website.
          Rakhim promises it will be against a big name, I can not wait.

Comment

Unless it's a live body who presents a challenge then it really itsn't that noteworthy
            Watching him beat up on journeymen has lost it's luster and is getting repetitive

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
              Unless it's a live body who presents a challenge then it really itsn't that noteworthy
              Watching him beat up on journeymen has lost it's luster and is getting repetitive
              For 14 pro fights he's been moved quite well. Him being with the career killing black hole of boxing that is Universum does concern me though. I would pick him to win over Wlodarczyk or Hernandez if they fought tommorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                For 14 pro fights he's been moved quite well. Him being with the career killing black hole of boxing that is Universum does concern me though. I would pick him to win over Wlodarczyk or Hernandez if they fought tommorrow.
                He doesn't have alot of fights 14 but he does strike me as someone who could fight better comp without a large number of pro bouts but yeah Universum is a scary proposition to be dealing with

Braehmer left and Chageav did also i think so hopefully his contract ends sooner than later and he can head to Sauerland where there's real fights to be made

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                  He doesn't have alot of fights 14 but he does strike me as someone who could fight better comp without a large number of pro bouts but yeah Universum is a scary proposition to be dealing with

Braehmer left and Chageav did also i think so hopefully his contract ends sooner than later and he can head to Sauerland where there's real fights to be made
                  Him and Boytsov need to gtfo of there as soon as possible. They've been without a tV for a while now haven't they? I hope they going out of business.
                  Last edited by Mikhnienko; 08-29-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X