Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Garcia vs Theophane Give Us A Look Into Garcia vs Matthysse? (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    They love to point out how Lucas lost to Aexander and Judah but completely ignore the fact that Garcia lost to Theopane. Not only that but they claim Garcia has improved but when you say Lucas improved they tell you no.

I believe the words I'm looking for are double standards.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    they both improved. Matthysse is going the more aggressive route so he doesn't leave it in the judges hands and I think Garcia's timing has improved.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
      It is ONCE again, entirely plausible that they can harbor BOTH, a deluded sense of Lucas' abilities while at the same time, harbor a deep seated fear of his being brought down to earth. Am I clear enough yet?
      Yes, and I have been very clear in explaining that it's mutually exclusive. If a fan considers some fighter a god in the boxing ring then they can't also be terrified that said fighter is going to lose. You know... because they consider him a god.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        Sorry I had a job to go to and friends to hang out with during the day

Anyway, you're mother sucks cocks in hell, you were the result of a failed of a 20 man gang bang... No one knows who ur father is

You literally spend 14 hours a day playing with yourself on the internet, I think its safe to assume that, in you mid 40's you still don't have a job and live in your whore mother's basement, as she pays the bills by letting poor crack heads fuck her for pennies

Now, you're begging me to "get off the stool" which in grown up talk means "please don't stop playing with me, I'm so lonely and don't have any friends in real life... This is all the daily human interaction I get

I exposed in 3 different thread... This makes 4

That's the match

Hey kid, I can't bother reading junior high level "jokes..." You are breaking apart. I guess you are done pretending to be Freddie Pacheco when you realized you had nothing to say about boxing other than "Lucas is the best ever!"

Seriously though, why bother with the dirty dozen type jokes son? I wrote them shets back in the 70s in Harlem. I am starting to feel like a cyber bully slapping you around. You're like a golden gloves reject trying to call out a 4 division champ. Let it go son, you lack the wit to engage me. Read your silly posts again and ask yourself, "Am I really ready?"

Nah.

Comment

Working...
        X