No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: There is No Way That Marquez Scares Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ariza: There is No Way That Marquez Scares Pacquiao

WBC lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez’s so-called tune-up ten round bout against former WBA Interim champion Likar Ramos of Colombia turned out to be a farce with Marquez scoring a knockout in 47 seconds of the very first round in Cancun, Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

damn i can't WAIT for this fight. i have a feeling it is going to be epic for 3-5 rounds, with some TRUE two-way action Pac hasn't experienced except maybe against cotto for the first 4 rounds. . . I think pacquiauo will catch marquez with a clean straight left and for once in his career he won't be able to make the count. . .

i don't wanna hear anything about weight and size - Marquez and Pacquiao will be the exact same weight on fight night. GUARANTEE IT. within 3 pounds of each other MAX. marquez is taller than pacquiao too. He will have the speed (and of course timing) to really hit pacquiao. it's just that once in a lifetime "style mesh" that will always produce fireworks between these two MODERN day LEGENDS. . .

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      damn i can't WAIT for this fight. i have a feeling it is going to be epic for 3-5 rounds, with some TRUE two-way action Pac hasn't experienced except maybe against cotto for the first 4 rounds. . . I think pacquiauo will catch marquez with a clean straight left and for once in his career he won't be able to make the count. . .

i don't wanna hear anything about weight and size - Marquez and Pacquiao will be the exact same weight on fight night. GUARANTEE IT. within 3 pounds of each other MAX. marquez is taller than pacquiao too. He will have the speed (and of course timing) to really hit pacquiao. it's just that once in a lifetime "style mesh" that will always produce fireworks between these two MODERN day LEGENDS. . .
      good post until you included weights

JMM is ablown up Featherweight at LW ...he gets pushed around fairly easy

Pacquiao has grown into a welterweight . Even if they weigh the same it's not for the same reasons

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Pacquiao has grown into a welterweight . Even if they weigh the same it's not for the same reasons
        agree

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post

i'm truly a fan of both guys but i don't really agree with the "weight" thing. the jmm that weighs 140+ on fight night won't perform the same as the jmm that steps on the scale on weigh ins at 140+. i'm not sure if jmm is going to try and make 142 like he did against mayweather (i hope not, he should come in at 139/140 if anything), but yeah, jmm will come to fight. i just think pacquiao has surpassed jmm in being able to carry weight past 140, i mean jmm got dropped by katsidis. either way, it should be entertaining for however long it lasts.....i'm not too sure if i want to spend my money on this fight though

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

agree 100% with you...

Comment

@welterweight Marquez is the easiest fight for Pacquiao. Do you think JMM can handle Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Margs or Mosley? big question.

Comment

Its hard to scare someone when your drink your own piss.

Comment

can't wait for marquez to take care of mayweathers easy work.and i hope jmm sneaks in a upper cut to ariza chin at the post fight conference. then mayweather can move on to a real fight with sergio martinez.

Comment

shhhhiiiitttt.......jmm cant afford to pay pacman to take a 1-2 , lay down and close his eyes......

the only thing that might scare pac is if pissdrinker tries to give him a kiss.....lol

Comment

Working...
                    X