Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather vs Maidana Master Discussion & Postfight Analysis Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realized that floyd and maidana haven't faced off in person yet. awkward no? a few days before the fight and they've yet to look each other in the eye. wonder if they prefer it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by etw926 View Post
      Don't you mean blouse??
      Yes your momma is coming over after the fight too but I was talking about this Maidana shirt I ordered.

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
      Great post but trust me if Maidana does pull off the upset its will be mostly people trashing Floyd and not giving Maidana credit, yet pre fight its "Floyd looks great, he is better than ever, still too good to lose to Maidana"

Funny thing is and i kid you not, 95% of folks out there don't even think Maidana lands 1 clean shot all fight. Win or lose i am confident that Maidana will bloody up Floyds face, hurt him and drop him.
      I thought the same thing too BUT then I realized that most people just want to see Floyd lose, and at this point it's more about that than it is about adding another win in the column for Maidana or more credit to him as a fighter / resume.

People just want the event of Mayweather losing to happen and to see him go thru that publicly lol. This fight is all about not only giving Mayweather his first loss but brutally beating him down.

Maidana will do that, and viciously. And that's what we want to see as well, him getting an ass beating. Doesn't matter if Mayweather is not a 100%, as long as he gets his ass beat up viciously that's all that matters. Maidana will pull off what 45 else tried and failed to do, and that is good enough for the history books. Nobody can take that away from him. Maidana will become an instant legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
        After seeing this video I couldn't be more amped for the fight!

Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE, CHINO PEGUE!!! Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE, CHINO PEGUE!!! Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE, Y PEGUE, CHINO PEGUE!!!

It is ****ing ON!!

Comment

• Anyone see the mouthpiece maidana is going to wear. It says 45-1 on it. Mayweather will win imo but I won't be shocked if maidana makes him uncomfortable from time to time in that ring Saturday night imo

Comment

• Maidana looking like a bad ass. Gave me chills @0:20... like he came to finish a very bloody mission.

Comment

• im ready for war baby!!!! may 3 is going to be hot in vegas!! cant wait!

Comment

• LOL Broner is funny...

Comment

• I'm getting real worried that this fight is going to be a clinch fest where floyd does a clinch then a cross punch, then a clinch then a cross punch, ect.. and the ref just allows it the whole time. Lets all hope, for both Maidana, the fans, and even floyds sake(floyd would get booed out of the building) that it doesn't happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                    I'm getting real worried that this fight is going to be a clinch fest where floyd does a clinch then a cross punch, then a clinch then a cross punch, ect.. and the ref just allows it the whole time. Lets all hope, for both Maidana, the fans, and even floyds sake(floyd would get booed out of the building) that it doesn't happen
                    Maidana is fighting Floyd, not Devon.

Comment

• Originally posted by turkas View Post
                      After seeing this video I couldn't be more amped for the fight!
                      Y pegue! Y pegue! Y pegue Chino pegue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR Maidana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X