This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fiesty Wench
    oh and have you set up a my space accout yet in my absence?
    lol!
    yea, i AM pushy
    hahahaha, thats cool...pushy women know what they want! and sorry, no I haven't done one yet...I will though, soon

Comment

• Originally posted by JDizzle79
      hahahaha, thats cool...pushy women know what they want! and sorry, no I haven't done one yet...I will though, soon
      you could be doing it while you download songs. lol!

Comment

• lemme give it a shot then

Comment

lemme give it a shot then
          i have been working on something (online) all morning and it is now missing and i am LIVID!

Comment

• deep breath...in throught the nose, out throught the mouth...and good news, I set up an account! You'll find it...the stuff you were working on

Comment

• [QUOTE=JDizzle79]deep breath...in throught the nose, out throught the mouth...and good news, I set up an account! You'll lol! i called the company and it is all fixed.

did you try to add me as a friend?

Comment

• I'm going to right now...you know, they have a ****load of advertising on there...how do I get rid of that clutter?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Fiesty Wench]
                  Originally posted by JDizzle79
                  deep breath...in throught the nose, out throught the mouth...and good news, I set up an account! You'll lol! i called the company and it is all fixed.

did you try to add me as a friend?
                  can you pm me a e-mail...it says I need an e-mail to add a friend.

Comment

I'm going to right now...you know, they have a ****load of advertising on there...how do I get rid of that clutter?
                    you can;t

but hey! i'm proud that you figured out how to personalize your web address. very impressive. lol!
                    you seem quite smart, so don;t take it personal...but in case you didn;t know...
                    but under where your pic should be there is a view profile if you click on that, that is what everyone else sees. and when you click home on your profile, you see all your settings and "USER CP" so to speak. only you see that.

lol! took me a while to figure it out on my own

Comment

can you pm me a e-mail...it says I need an e-mail to add a friend.
                      i requested you as a friend so all you need to do is check friend requests.

Comment

Working...
                      X