Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that believes Canelo will have a short career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Why dig deeper if you know you have a comfortable lead and your opponent needs a KO to win.
    Thank you.

Now everytime you complain about Floyd running or not fighting toe to toe, I will quote this to remind you what you said. Everytime. Every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      A short career? Are you, I don't know, trolling or something? Do you even watch boxing? How do you consider someone who has over 40 fights, a candidate for having a "short" career? When his career is already longer than many fighters who have retired with less? Don't worry, i'll wait.
      Not to dip into your conversation, but i think canelo will have a short career in terms of age,,, i think he will not be on top by the age of 30,,, I think his skillset is not good enough to have a floyd, jmm. hopkins type career where you are still on top in your 30s..

I do agree he will have alot of fights,,, he already does,,, but i think by 29,30 he wont be where he is today....on top

Comment

Thank you.

Now everytime you complain about Floyd running or not fighting toe to toe, I will quote this to remind you what you said. Everytime. Every single time.
        Thats a mute point. We are talking about "Open Scoring" That has nothing to do why Floyd is a Lame ass boring fighter to watch. He has no idea what the Score cards are gonna read.

Nice try through. Stupid...but nice try!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Not to dip into your conversation, but i think canelo will have a short career in terms of age,,, i think he will not be on top by the age of 30,,, I think his skillset is not good enough to have a floyd, jmm. hopkins type career where you are still on top in your 30s..

I do agree he will have alot of fights,,, he already does,,, but i think by 29,30 he wont be where he is today....on top
          He didn't say in terms of age, so this really isn't a defense for the TS. Age is also subjective, and other than taking care of yourself, much of that is out of your control. I don't measure fighters by age, but by resume and when they fought who, as well as their apparent skillset.

Comment

Thats a mute point. We are talking about "Open Scoring" That has nothing to do why Floyd is a Lame ass boring fighter to watch. He has no idea what the Score cards are gonna read.

Nice try through. Stupid...but nice try!
            It has everything to do with it, it's the same thing. It's ok though, I know I got you with that one.

Comment

It has everything to do with it, it's the same thing. It's ok though, I know I got you with that one.
              :ANYWORD: How...please explain How Open Scoring has anything to do with How Floyd fights? :WORD:

Comment

:ANYWORD: How...please explain How Open Scoring has anything to do with How Floyd fights? :WORD:
                No, you can't defend one fighter for fighting smart if he is ahead, and then criticize another for doing the same thing. That's my point.

Comment

after floyd easily disposes of the hype job, i expect canelo to lose to lara as well...and anyone at 160 gives him hell especially golovkin...so he doesn't have a great career ahead of him...

but i expect him to fight 40 more no hopers after floyd anyways....

Comment

No, you can't defend one fighter for fighting smart if he is ahead, and then criticize another for doing the same thing. That's my point.
                    Its a BIG difference when you in a bout that has open scoring and you KNOW you are ahead on the score cards. Thats something you know for sure!

Without it you have NO IDEA what the judges will do! Despite how you THINK you are ahead. (Bradley/Pacquiao) for example.

Sorry man....your point is invalid.

Comment

Its a BIG difference when you in a bout that has open scoring and you KNOW you are ahead on the score cards. Thats something you know for sure!

Without it you have NO IDEA what the judges will do! Despite how you THINK you are ahead. (Bradley/Pacquiao) for example.

Sorry man....your point is invalid.
                      OK well I missed the open scoring part, sorry. My move was still clever and toe-to-toe with it though, so don't hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X