No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on The Future, SHO, Guerrero, Jabs Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
    So, if Pacquiao agrees to OST, agrees with NO PPV revenue, agrees with 70-30 split... still the fight wont be made cuz he needs to get past Bradley and Marquez.

But, guys like Victor Ortiz and Robert Guerrero just have to beat a bum Andre Berto.

Here you got it. Floyd's 2013 brand new excuse.
    Thats exactly right

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      And people continue to talk about a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight...
      If Manny shows the Boxing world he is back there will be no other fight that can be made that will be bigger than Pacquiao vs Mayweather.
      Although, Floyd has moved to Showtime. He also said he wont even look at a top rank PPV event and would not put money in his pocket. So i dont think with all of the other road blocks that Floyd will ever want to or agree to a fight with Manny!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
        I dont think its nonsense. Floyds past couple of fights were against fighters that have come off a winning streak or a career defining win. This made the fights more lucrative for him therefore putting more money in his pocket. Why fight pacquiao now after coming off 2 losses? Yeah it would still be alot of money but right now he's damaged goods. Plus all the pac fans and floyd haters will use pacquiao's loss to marquez as an excuse if floyd fights him now and wins. If Pacquaio had just agreed to the blood test the very first time the fight would have been done. So Pac should held just as responsible as Floyd.
        Well even some in the media was saying that Floyd was waiting for Pac to show some wear and tear.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Children think scared , Floyd is not scared to fight anyone, at his level they dont get scared , Mannys style gets opened up like a can by Floyd , Im convinced you guys dont know what the fck you looking at , Manny has big trouble with any WW not CWed and JWWs beat him , and Floyd who can hang with the 154s is scared of Manny sheeeese , do you realize Manny WILL not fight Cotto without a draining CW at WW let alone 154 , Floyd did but he scared of Manny , unreal !

Its Manny is now finished , and Floyd hates Arum as much as Arum hates Floyd .
          Maybe you're confused I said mayweather beats pacquiao any day anywhere but I still don't understand why he would never fight the guy don't tell me it's drug testing man he's acting like Manny's comin in the ring with a damn gun maybe he's not scared but you know he ain't tryin to risk that 0 a d also as far as jmw's do you really think he wants anyone at the top of the division or even a guy like Kirkland for that matter.

Comment

You're not getting my point. Pacquiao is coming off 2 losses officially. True, but why all these request just appears when it comes to the Pacquiao fight?

Did Victor Ortiz got past Marcos Maidana to get the Mayweather fight?
            Did Miguel Cotto got past Manny Pacquiao to get the Mayweather fight?
            Mayweather really grinds your gears doesn't he?

I love it.

Comment

Top Rank did everything they could to not make the Pac fight. Shame on Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Pacquaio coming off losses to JMM and Bradley > Guerrero and Ortiz coming off wins against Berto.
                No its not. I could go lose to JMM and Bradley if i wanted.

Comment

I really understand this point. And i agree this is not the moment for the fight to happen. What i want to point out is how hypocrite some arguments can be.

1. If Mayweather fights Pacquiao and wins, haters will say "He was supposed to do it, he's bigger, Pacquiao's smaller...bla bla"

2. Pacquiao get's KO'd. If the fights happens and Floyd wins, haters will say "He was supposed to. Pacquiao is not the same after getting KO'd"

Which one is it?

So, what's the right time for the fight to happen? This is my point.
                  You are asking this question as if there is one floyd supporter and both excuses have come from this one supporter.

Have you ever though there is more than one floyd supporter on this forum and one has opinion #1 and the other has opinion #2?

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    FRAUD's Very Smart, knows Pac can Ko Him with either Hand,
                    and match his Speed; so this Fights not acceptable. It's a HEALTH THING!!!

Oh like how he used either hand to knock JMM out......oh wait!
                    Or how when TB broke both his ankles and PAC used either hand to KO him.....oh wait!
                    I wish you fools would leave with that MP crap, he was highly overrated who benefitted on great match making, slow, come forward, or over the hill (Shane, ODLH) boxers....when he did fight someone who could actually box, he lost a decision and then got KTFO ....

Comment

Floyd: I'm so relieved when MARQUEZ ko'ed PACMAN,now i'm back in business...whew!

Comment

Working...
                      X