Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Black people dominate the sprints/hurdles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Black people dominate the sprints/hurdles?

watching teh olympics, straight up black sprinters in there.

and why cant white people compete on this?

clearly they arent slick enough

Comment

Fast twitch muscle? Oh yeah, in before the 'cism....

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
        clearly they arent slick enough
        white people dominate swimming

Comment

the darker your skin, the more aerodynamic you become.

something about the thermal footprint being smaller which results in significantly less drag.

read this on 'racism for dummies'.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              the darker your skin, the more aerodynamic you become.
              lol not sure if u were trolling or not...but there's some truth to this...(never read about it helping "aerodynamics"though, sounds interesting..)

THE SHORT VERSION:
              Melanin (what gives us pigment/color as humans) is produced by the pineal gland (the main gland) in the brain and has more important functions than just making us look darker (or lighter).

It improves motor functioning, the exertion of power & speed in the body, it flushes the blood (cleans it), improves the intake of oxygen in the body an the absorption of hydrocine among other natural hormones

Obviously, all of us contain melanin cells (even white people) so these benefits aren't exclusive to just "black" people, however, the more melanin, the better they benefit from this. For example, White people do not intake nowhere near the hydrocine hormone levels that black people do, absorb vitamins from the sun at slower rates, etc.

Comment

Because their knee grows.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Because their knee grows.
                  yup, read that too.

although your spelling sucks.

Comment

Black people of all kinds are like that. 3 of my childhood friends are brown/black Dominicans, 2 are brothers. From as far as I could remember, these guys always had the 6 pack formed on their abs, without even doing 1 crunch. I joke around that they were born with 6 packs. They always had it formed, but not muscular, just that you could see if they did decide to work out, they'd tone it up quickly. It was just visible. One of them to date hasn't worked out in his life, and his diet consists of mostly fast food like Micky D's, Chinese Food, and just occasional home cooked food. Seems like every time I go to his house, he's finishing up with his Micky D's or Chinese food, or about to order something. And I probably see him eat home food like twice a week. He's perfectly healthy too.

Comment

Working...
                    X