No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Takam Will Face Francois Botha on March 31st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Takam Will Face Francois Botha on March 31st

Carlos Takam, from Cameroons but based in France since the beginning of his pro career, takes on South African Franscois Botha on March 31 in Noisy le Grand. At stake is the WBO Africa title, which Takam already holds, and the vacant WBFed Intīl belt. Takam, 24-1, has been brought along slowly and Gregory Tony, whom Carlos lost to, and Gbenga Oloukum are the only bigger names on his record so Botha, well past his best as he is, represents a step up in class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Botha needs to retire over the hill then over the mountain

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
      Botha needs to retire over the hill then over the mountain
      maybe you should watch the michael grant fight that happened late last year. he was dominating until he got caught in the 12th from a vicious punch that completely KO'd him. he was in the best shape he had been in years & i was shocked at 43 how well he fought. he was very active & it was a great fight. the best heavyweight fight in the last few years. it had 39 yr old grant vs 43 yr old botha. if you watch this fight you may think differently. the BBofC wouldn't sanction botha\tyson fury & i was upset by that. if botha was in the same shape vs fury as he was vs grant, i think botha KO's fury...

Comment

botha will win this fight & it would give him a WBO regional belt & a vacant WBF title. that would then give him a top 15 WBO ranking...botha is one of my all-time favorites.

Comment

Working...
        X