Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when De La Hoya rebuked Chavez for quitting in his stool?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Alexander and Guerrero didn't even quit like Ortiz did. The way Ortiz quit was a shame. I always knew that dude wasn't special, too much of a pussy. Sort of reminds me how JML is going to be when he actually gets up there with someone that can take his power and hurt him back.
    Did you watch the mtwawa fight? He showed plenty of heart

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      Did you watch the mtwawa fight? He showed plenty of heart
      Mtwaga and Maidana are two different animals son.

Comment

That is so badass...i've neve heard Oscar get down like that, that was the only thing Oscar was missing...a little trash talking. Oscar was too damn nice. But if he did mock Chavez for quitting im a bigger fan of Oscar now.....Waaaaaar Oscaaaaaar!

Comment

Mtwaga and Maidana are two different animals son.
          I know but jml had nothing left and it was incredible the way he stood up and didnt get ko'd or even dropped

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            I know but jml had nothing left and it was incredible the way he stood up and didnt get ko'd or even dropped
            It's a lot easier to show heart with a guy under 50% KO ratio than someone with over 75%. Just saying.

Comment

It's a lot easier to show heart with a guy under 50% KO ratio than someone with over 75%. Just saying.
              Yeah but your not going to give credit to lopez because you don't like him..Ortiz is a ***** it's proven. jml is not proven

Comment

Working...
              X