Chavez Jr and Golovkin sparring video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    It was in 2011 I believe.
    Yeah, I just finished watching and saw Ariza and Roach.

If Chavez could ever get some motivation back and dedicate himself to the sport, I think GGG and him would put on a FOTY type fight. As it stands now though, I just don't think Jr.s heart is in it anymore - and his last fight cost him a LOT of fans IMHO. Fans will stay dedicated to their fighters so long as the fighters themselves are too. Chavez's total lack of proffesionalism and his attitude throughout was a real turnoff to even the most loyal of his fans.

Side note: His cavalier attitude after the Vera fight (saying he thought he easily won 7-8 rounds) also tells me he's not being real with himself either. Too many "atta boy" and "yes" men around him his whole life did him no favors IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      a couple of years ago.

JR has "grown" since then, for lack of a better term. jr's weight is a farce anyway, as that guy uses drugs to drain himself to make weight.
      Yep... I think it made it even more obvious this fight, that he COULDN'T use any diaretics coming off the suspension - and he didn't even attempt to try and make weight. He needs to move up in weight if he wants to be serious in this sport without having to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        Yeah, I just finished watching and saw Ariza and Roach.

If Chavez could ever get some motivation back and dedicate himself to the sport, I think GGG and him would put on a FOTY type fight. As it stands now though, I just don't think Jr.s heart is in it anymore - and his last fight cost him a LOT of fans IMHO. Fans will stay dedicated to their fighters so long as the fighters themselves are too. Chavez's total lack of proffesionalism and his attitude throughout was a real turnoff to even the most loyal of his fans.

Side note: His cavalier attitude after the Vera fight (saying he thought he easily won 7-8 rounds) also tells me he's not being real with himself either. Too many "atta boy" and "yes" men around him his whole life did him no favors IMO.
        I defended Jr because people were trying to always compare him to his father. He lost me not because he's not his father, but because he doesn't put 100% of himself into the sport.

Comment

great share, Cuah...i've been looking for this since that 15sec clip came out a few days ago...something to watch during lunch....muchos garcias

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            great share, Cuah...i've been looking for this since that 15sec clip came out a few days ago...something to watch during lunch....muchos garcias
            No problema amigo, I might send you the video of me and Pascal sparring a few years back, but I don't know if I want you to see me get my ass handed to me over and over again...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              No problema amigo, I might send you the video of me and Pascal sparring a few years back, but I don't know if I want you to see me get my ass handed to me over and over again...hahaha

dope ****! send it if you have time...that's what i do, man...i eat my lunch in my office and i watch fights

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                dope ****! send it if you have time...that's what i do, man...i eat my lunch in my office and i watch fights
                I will try and up load it to youtube so you can see it the way you did my other video.

It's not pretty, I hit him with a nice right hand left hook and it all goes down hill from there.

Comment

Sheesh, Julio was super skinny in this video. Are you guys sure that it was 2011?

Comment

Working...
                  X