No announcement yet.

Way back when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way back when...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8ePk...&feature=share <<< two of my old amateur buddies in action against each other...this is around the time I first saw Michael (as a tall, thin 156 pounder)...GREAT era of amateur boxing, before the stupid computer scoring system that has ruined it for us all...
    Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 11-25-2011, 10:12 AM.

No comments on a classic amateur match like this one??? Im surprised...if u ever want to see the top stars of the future all u have to do is go to a national amateur tournament...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      No comments on a classic amateur match like this one??? Im surprised...if u ever want to see the top stars of the future all u have to do is go to a national amateur tournament...
      this isn't much of a boxing forum anymore, it's either a "*******" or a "*****" discussion board

Comment

why has computer scoring system ruined it? what was different from those days to today? im just curious

Comment

I just hope May vs Pac fight and one wins convincingly so we can end this *******/***** **** like it never existed like when I joined BS.

and I want to know the same thing as GAME2010

Comment

Nice fight i havent seen a Moorer like that since his early fights at the blue horizion,such a talented kid but had a horrible attitude Roach and Atlas have stated he was almost impossible to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
              why has computer scoring system ruined it? what was different from those days to today? im just curious
              Its just TERRIBLE, Game...the computer scoring system is RIDICULOUS...100 years from now they will say, "Wow, those people back in 2011 REALLY thought that was a good idea??" It is IMPOSSIBLE to keep an accurate score...and defense, technique, ring generalship, the jab, body punches etc etc...they arent even worth teaching because they dont count for anything under this scoring...

Comment

Working...
              X