No announcement yet.

After Floyd wins Saturday night......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Floyd wins Saturday night......

Do you think Jim Gray will ask him about all the Pacquaio talk this week? And does anyone think he will call Manny out himself? I have this feeling, don't know why, that he is gonna call him out and say he wants the fight in May..proabaly a bad hunch on my part but ya never know...

he's got two fights left, i seriously doubt one of them will be Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Do you think Jim Gray will ask him about all the Pacquaio talk this week? And does anyone think he will call Manny out himself? I have this feeling, don't know why, that he is gonna call him out and say he wants the fight in May..proabaly a bad hunch on my part but ya never know...
      Unless Jim Gray has been told specifically not to, he will surely ask Floyd about the ray rice stuff and who he is fighting next.

Comment

I don't think he'll be calling out anyone. He;ll announce who his next opponent is when the time comes in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
          he's got two fights left, i seriously doubt one of them will be Pacquiao.
          What's it gonna be two rematches with Cotto and Canelo then? I can't see this guy retiring without fighting Manny...

Comment

Floyd isn't going to call out anyone, just stop

Comment

I don't think Jim Gray will ask Floyd about Ray Rice either...I would expect HBO guys to do that...Floyd got sick of HBO asking him those kind of questions which is why he went over to Showtime. Jim Gray & rest of Showtime wouldn't risk asking him those questions.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                I don't think Jim Gray will ask Floyd about Ray Rice either...I would expect HBO guys to do that...Floyd got sick of HBO asking him those kind of questions which is why he went over to Showtime. Jim Gray & rest of Showtime wouldn't risk asking him those questions.
                Jim Gray is a douche though..don't under estimate him... I wouldn't be surprised if he asked about Ray rice and didn't even mention Manny lol.

Comment

Top of the food chain doesnt call anyone out

Comment

he's two fights away from retiring undefeated, he's probably already planned out those two chumps by now

Comment

Working...
                    X