Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jmm a great name on Mannys resume??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jmm a great name on Mannys resume??

If so why?? all i see is posters trying to slam his resume and saying he is only living off of Mannys name..so he must notbe a great name on Manny's resume of wins right?? and if he is overrated like ya'll say what does that say about the fact he put Manny to sleep?? and before you even think of brining up steriods why was Manny the one to turn down testing with Juan??? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...277,bs.1,d.cGU

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    If so why?? all i see is posters trying to slam his resume and saying he is only living off of Mannys name..so he must notbe a great name on Manny's resume of wins right?? and if he is overrated like ya'll say what does that say about the fact he put Manny to sleep?? and before you even think of brining up steriods why was Manny the one to turn down testing with Juan??? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...277,bs.1,d.cGU
    THANK YOU this us what I've been trying to say to rabid pac fans.

Comment

When they're having a bad day they get online and discredit Marquez and Mayweather to release some frustration. Don't mind them.

Comment

it's not the best name on PAC's resume

Comment

Its a good win for pac but JMM was a steroid freak and doesn't deserve credit I guess. and im a Pacquiao fan but his fans god damn it

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            it's not the best name on PAC's resume
            Yep, this pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
              Yes, because they are the same size.

JMM isn't as good for Floyd's resume because he's so much BIGGER than JMM.
              Manny fought JMM in his current weight class, didn't JMM have to jump up two to face Floyd? Also, we all know Marquez was drinking his piss and not his incredible hulk protein shakes when he fought Floyd. That being said JMM is not the best win on Manny's resume. Barrera, Morales, DLH and Cotto are better wins because JMM is overrated.

Comment

But according to most of ''y'all'' he lost the first 3 anyway....

Comment

Manny's resume without JMM on it is still better than Floyd's.

BOOM!

Comment

marquez is the original rob salka

Comment

Working...
                    X