Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Jr, biggest twat in British boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Eubank Jr, biggest twat in British boxing?

Can't wait until this twat faces someone with a pulse, Billy joe saunders would humiliate this clown

Yeth.

Comment

lol he the sort of guy that will put bums in seats so more power to him I say. can fight pretty damn well too, be interesting to see what happens when he steps up

Comment

He is abit of an idiot from what I've seen.

Not impressed with him either.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He is abit of an idiot from what I've seen.

Not impressed with him either.
          He doesn't have anything elite lol... twat would get walloped by James DeGale.

He was getting tagged and bullied by a tomato can journeyman with 8 wins and 5 loses LOL, that strutting chit isn't even entertaining or annoying it's just damn right corny. Soon as the guy steps up the competition and faces a solid guy who can take a punch and and crack he's getting smashed.

Comment

Very good fighter, legendary father. It was great being able to follow Eubank's career as it happened, and now it's awesome being able to follow his son's career too.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
              Very good fighter, legendary father. It was great being able to follow Eubank's career as it happened, and now it's awesome being able to follow his son's career too.
              His son is a c*cky twat who gloats over beating cans. Soon as he steps up the comp this clown is getting SMASHED. No speed, no power, flat footed.

Comment

He's not relevant enough to deserve the hate.

Comment

Irrelevant.

He also needs to learn that you don;t have to throw 50 uppercuts per round.

Comment

I see what you mean, british posters will understand. His in ring arrogance just like his mentally deranged father. I find him extremely annoying and he gets on my nerves when he does that stupid **** pre/during/post fight.

He better have a good rethink about his attitude because he is in a weightclass where Canelo (soon), Rosado, Quillin, Sturm... and GGG are in.

Comment

Working...
                    X