elie seckbach showing his class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"reboarding..."

Comment

I don't think Angel would say anything about Mrs Provodnikov. He's not the classiest himself but he would maybe draw the line at family.

Comment

Ellie is the TMZ of his boxing journalist

Comment

What a scumbag Ellie is. He likes to suck nuts of whoever he's interviewing then, turn around and talk shit when talking to other fighters. He's truly the TMZ of boxing.

Comment

i subscribe to his videos on the tube....good stuff im more interested in the fighters and trainers he interviews...im digging his stuff with joe goosen he is one funny in his own way type of cat but very knowledgable in the fight game big time

Comment

he's a ****ing idiot. What was the point of that comment anyway? They were done talking about Ruslan like 4 minutes before he brought that **** up out of no where.

Comment

Mrs Provodnikov would knock Angel Garcia spark out!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                  In an interview with Rios he states that the only reason he'd liked to see a potential match up between Danny Garcia and Ruslan is because he wants to hear what Angel has to say about Ruslan's mum

Starts at 5:47

Elie revealed his true nature man, Angel Garcia will never talk **** about Ruslans mom, Angel has respect hard to believe but he won't do some disrespectful **** like that to someones fuking mom dude. Elie is low as hell man. Thats some punk ****. Elie plays into negative stereotypes about his people its sad.

If I were Angel I would slap Elie for even saying this ****.

Comment

Like Rios said, that was a low blow Elie. He should get slapped.

Comment

That's boxing journalism there at it's finest. What an idiot he is. What was the point of that? There's no reason to talk about someone's mom. I would love to see Ruslan confront him about that. Elie would spit himself. This guy just needs to go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X