No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "We're in Mexico. They better not throw no urine on me."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
    watch haugens ring walk vs JCC in Mexico City sure he was talking **** about Mexicans but he got bombarded with bags of shnit and his robe was soaked with cups of piss as well you can see it flying at him and it was a long walk through 135,000 people over 100 yards of golden showers
    I'd make sure i wasn't stood near to where the fighters make their entrance at a fight in Mexico then.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      And people are proud of that WTF is wrong with people , very few have got what it takes and no fighters deserves disrespect like that .
      Totally different culture over there... The level of anger needed to actually throw piss at someone who has done nothing to you is just crazy.

Comment

Haugen made the remark that he didn't think 135,000 mexicans had enough money to buy a ticket and said JCC fought a bunch of cabdrivers but still cups of piss and bags of shnit is a bit extreme

Comment

once in Seattle I saw a group of teens harassing a mentaly challenged kid I told them leave him alone and started walking with the kid they insisted on pestering the kid who stuck his hand down the back of his pants and kinda grunted pulled his hand out full of crap and flung it all over those damn punks the screams were great and I could not stop laughing until the handicapped kid wanted to give me a high five I just said no thanks the teens ran off and I left quickly myself laughing all the way home

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
            Totally different culture over there... The level of anger needed to actually throw piss at someone who has done nothing to you is just crazy.

No, I have never seen it happen. I grew up in Mexico and have been to various stadiums.

I have no idea how the "bags of urine thing" got going. Sounds like a once in a lifetime anecdote.

Usually you get soaked, but its beer or soda. Which is no big deal. No vomit or bodily fluids.

I have no idea why people still believe this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
                Yes. Mexican and Central American fans are some of the most classless and brutal fans in international football, especially when the visiting team is the US team.
                European fans are far worst specially against Colored players.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
                  Rape him? Their not in Puerto Rico.
                  Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
                    Mexican and Central American fans are some of the most classless and brutal fans in international football, especially when the visiting team is the US team.

Comment

he's referring to JMM. floyd don't know sht about futbol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X