No announcement yet.

El dinero de vaca?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El dinero de vaca?

I'm simply posting this out because it's kind of getting annoying. If were going to be calling Chavez Jr. the CASH COW, or MONEY COW lets get it right. It's LA VACA DE DINERO.

Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
    I'm simply posting this out because it's kind of getting annoying. If were going to be calling Chavez Jr. the CASH COW, or MONEY COW lets get it right. It's LA VACA DE DINERO.
    Do you mean bolsa de mierda? That sounds pretty accurate to me

Comment

I'm from Mexico City and it sounds better El Dinero de Vaca

That's how gringos will translate that hahaha

And because it annoys guys like you

SO WAR EL DINERO DE VACA!!!

Comment

Vaca Dinero is my second favorite MW

Comment

JCC JR doesn't abide by classical grammatical convention.

It's "El Dinero de Vaca". The language will either adapt, or it will die. Choose wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
            I'm from Mexico City and it sounds better El Dinero de Vaca

That's how gringos will translate that hahaha

And because it annoys guys like you

SO WAR EL DINERO DE VACA!!!
            I agree 100%.

Comment

"El Dinero De Vaca" has a nice Gringo ring to it. LA VACA LECHERA is the correct translation, but don't exactly come off the same, or with the Prowness of............................El Dinero De Vaca!!!

Comment

Exactly.

I LOL everytime people call him "the cow's money" in spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  JCC JR doesn't abide by classical grammatical convention.

It's "El Dinero de Vaca". The language will either adapt, or it will die. Choose wisely.

Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is called Logic

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn't dead it is just afriad to move.

Comment

how about tomar el examen ?

Comment

Working...
                    X