Dwyer picking Zavec over Berto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer picking Zavec over Berto....

Is that a reassurance or a curse?

Will this fight go the way of Jacobs-Pirog, or like.... most of Dwyers other predictions?

Dwyer is a fool. Zavec cannot win a decision in the US, even if he deserves to win every round. The US is the worst country in the world for robberies.

Dejan will need a KO to win.

Comment

Considering 90% of Dwyers picks are wrong and the 10% that are right are the ones where a fighter is favorite to win by a big margin. Im not really surprised, but even a broken twat can tell time twice a day.

Comment

lol could go either way. . . maybe dwyer hits jackpot on this one, but i don't see zavec being able to beat berto convincingly enough for 7 or more rounds. he's not a big puncher, but neither was collazo and collazo had berto stanky legging and woozy. . . . so who knows? I just hope it's a good fight. matter'o'fact - ima watch that fight! (berto vs. collazo)

Comment

Well Berto is a sho win now

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Is that a reassurance or a curse?

Will this fight go the way of Jacobs-Pirog, or like.... most of Dwyers other predictions?
            this guy doesn't know that berto is getting PEDs from Conte now because Conte "found out" that Berto is anemic...

Comment

Dwyer's fight analysis is correct.

In a FAIRLY OFFICIATED fight, I'd like Zaveck.

However, in the US, Biloxi. Zaveck needs to dominate every round or KO Berto for a win.

I dont believe this is a fair fight, and Europeans have a history of being robbed in USA (Kotelnik, Sturm, Zbik are good examples)

Zaveck needs a KO to win this fight.

Dwyer's analysis is correct but doesnt take in the probability of a robbery occurring in Berto's favour.

Comment

Zavec needs a KO too win if american keeps up its trend,its nearly been as bad as germany in terms of robberies recently,i think Berto will beat him anyway so it doesnt matter,but wouldnt shock me if Zavec gives him a schooling but gets jobbed of the W

Comment

The good thing, I must say, is that Zaveck is on a KO streak of sorts (aside from one decision win over Jackiewicz)

Zaveck's KO over very tough Isaac Hlatswayo in South Africa was amazing.

Zaveck has 18 KO's in 30odd wins, but that doesnt do his power justice.

Zaveck is aggressive, can hit very hard, and Berto has shown in his last fight a somewhat suspect chin.

I also dont think very highly of Vic Ortiz in terms of his talent.

So if Vic Ortiz can drop Berto two times, I think its possible that Zaveck may KO Berto.

Zaveck needs a KO to win or else he will be robbed.

The good news, is I think Zaveck might know that and be looking for that KO.

Comment

i dont agree with dwyer !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X