Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're an Un-Patriotic Traitor if you are American and want Mayweather to lose to Pac

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    I'm going to be *******s worst nightmare lol, and I'm just getting started lol...
    lol u dnt even know when the last decade started lol. hahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      Like it's life threatening.

I guess MIC and yesir has a new successor then.
      Man, go sit your sideline ass down some where lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Man, go sit your sideline ass down some where lol...
        ^^^^^This fool!

Geez I'm so scared....

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post

Before you get your panties in a bunch...

How can you go against Mayweather if you are American, he's boxing and representing the U.S.

I understand some of you don't like him, but you can't deny his skills...

Think about it, regardles if Mayweather and Pacqiao face off it's going to be Phillipines vs USA in a way, so how could you not root for Mayweather if you are American...

You boxing fans are too emotional now days...back in the day when an American went up against another opponent (just as in any sport) Americans backed the American...regardless of their issues with the guy...

If you are not rooting for Mayweather, then you are rooting against America's number 1 Boxer!!!!!!!

Now, i'm not trying to start a war with different countries, but if I was Filipino, then I would definitely be rooting for Pacquiao, because of the simple fact that he's a Filipino and our country's best boxer....

BUT...

I'm an American and I'm rooting for Floyd Mayweather Jr., anything else is uncalled for....

All B.S. aside....We all know that Mayweather is the best boxer in the game....So when the bout goes down I know that Americans are going to be rooting for the American to win...

Just like Rocky against that Russian...If you are american you know you wanted Rocky to win...

Just like Joe Louisagains Max Schmeling...Blacks weren't treated equally during that time, but regardless, White, Black, and any other American united in order to rally our guy, Joe Louis, because we are patriotic when it comes to our country...

So...

I make my declaration now that I will be rooting for Floyd Mayweather to beat Manny Pacqiao because I believe in Floyd's abilities.......

and...

I'm an American!

You can hate me now! But I won't Stop Now!

I served in the U.S. Army, in a combat zone, I love my country like no other, and Floyd Mayweather Jr is a piece of ****. He sets a bad example for young people, instead of being thankful for his natural abilities he is arrogant, ignorant, and NOT the kind of person that made America the greatest nation on earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post

Before you get your panties in a bunch...

How can you go against Mayweather if you are American, he's boxing and representing the U.S.

I understand some of you don't like him, but you can't deny his skills...

Think about it, regardles if Mayweather and Pacqiao face off it's going to be Phillipines vs USA in a way, so how could you not root for Mayweather if you are American...

You boxing fans are too emotional now days...back in the day when an American went up against another opponent (just as in any sport) Americans backed the American...regardless of their issues with the guy...

If you are not rooting for Mayweather, then you are rooting against America's number 1 Boxer!!!!!!!

Now, i'm not trying to start a war with different countries, but if I was Filipino, then I would definitely be rooting for Pacquiao, because of the simple fact that he's a Filipino and our country's best boxer....

BUT...

I'm an American and I'm rooting for Floyd Mayweather Jr., anything else is uncalled for....

All B.S. aside....We all know that Mayweather is the best boxer in the game....So when the bout goes down I know that Americans are going to be rooting for the American to win...

Just like Rocky against that Russian...If you are american you know you wanted Rocky to win...

Just like Joe Louisagains Max Schmeling...Blacks weren't treated equally during that time, but regardless, White, Black, and any other American united in order to rally our guy, Joe Louis, because we are patriotic when it comes to our country...

So...

I make my declaration now that I will be rooting for Floyd Mayweather to beat Manny Pacqiao because I believe in Floyd's abilities.......

and...

I'm an American!

You can hate me now! But I won't Stop Now!

Go and f*** your f***** dirty most arrogant people on this planet

Comment

• Originally posted by neileric View Post
              Go and f*** your f***** dirty most arrogant people on this planet
              Straight ignorant lol...

Comment

• I'm American and I hope Pacquiao knocks "Crack Baby" Floyd into the cheap seats.

Poet

Comment

• Thread has run the course, I see WAY too many people calling each other names in the last 5 pages.

Comment

Working...
                  X