Take that ****ing shot quitter out of your sig Walt Liquor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    And??????????????

Downs syndrome girls have no gag reflex and super tight anuses.
    I have to give credit where credit is due.

*****'s have gotten better at propaganda, so a lot of mother****ers are being taken by it.

But we gotta realistic about what we saw Saturday night.

A shot 38 year old almost finished Mizzay in 2.

Thats the word. The sober view.

Anything else is bull****.

Comment

The first time mosley fought like a *****. I was shocked to see him punch himself out in two rounds, shoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        I have to give credit where credit is due.

*****'s have gotten better at propaganda, so a lot of mother****ers are being taken by it.

But we gotta realistic about what we saw Saturday night.

A shot 38 year old almost finished Mizzay in 2.

Thats the word. The sober view.

Anything else is bull****.

Either way, it's his best win in a long ass time. About 8 years.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          The first time mosley fought like a *****. I was shocked to see him punch himself out in two rounds, shoked.
          You can add disgusted to that as well.

Age don't make u fight like a *****. Jmm fought harder.

Comment

[QUOTE=Walt Liquor;8285224]
            Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            AWWWW ... you shouldn't of gave in to dumb and dumber[/QUOTE

don't u worry mustago, i meant to do it this yest am but it slipped my mind. I had sigs and Avis off today cuz I'm on the iPhone.

I was disgusted with Shane on sat night. Floyd was talking all that shi t and spanking him like he didn't turn enough tricks and Shane just took it. He even let Floyd hit him in the mouth when hexwas talking then backed off. It turned my stomach.

I don't give a fuk who Shane is sticking. That was embarrassing. He touched Floyd 2x and packed it in.

And I don't care how old u are, you're immediately removes from my favorite fighter list if you go out like that.

Say Walt. That punch in the mouth while Shane was bumpin his gums was beautiful bruh. I couldn't help but laugh at that yea? It's ok my NOLA potna, I hope you aint lose no ends on that there scrap potna.

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Chief2ndzOnly!;8285385]
                Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Say Walt. That punch in the mouth while Shane was bumpin his gums was beautiful bruh. I couldn't help but laugh at that yea? It's ok my NOLA potna, I hope you aint lose no ends on that there scrap potna.
                it damn sure was, talking not fighting will get u whooped every time, that's a middle school tactic and Shane did nothing about it. If they were fightin no gloves, Floyd coulda just been slapping him around open hand after that, ya hurd me!!!

I lost some epoints and a half a cnote to this fool who was at the house.

I was hot after the fight boy...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  I thought we almost lost you to delusion my nig.

You're a better boxing mind than you showed after Mizzay's win.

I thought I lost you to the darkside.

Comment

After the 2nd, Shane suddenly remembered that they played basketball together.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                      After the 2nd, Shane suddenly remembered that they played basketball together.
                      Word is born Lady Fan.

He was sitting there trying to tap gloves with Mizzay like a tired little *****.

**** touching gloves.

The only glove fudgepacky would put on Mizzay is the National Fist in his mother****ing mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X