Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Roy will do what he did against Tarver 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL..
    News to me.

Thanks for that..
    BTW reed, I love Jones. I hope he beats that over rated limey ****

I feel some sort of animosity..
    Were on the same side

Comment

I kind of know where queensdawg is coming from. I don't think Roy is in it strictly for the money, all boxers are partly in it for though.

but as a jones fan you have that fear that he won't try to win, meaning take risks. I don't think that will happen this time, I think Tarver had Roy concerned of getting koed again. Calzaghe hasn't knocked roy out before. I think roy will fight hard.

Comment

its all good.......

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          GL: Any prediction for the fight?

RJ: "I'm going to win. I don't know have a prediction, but I know I'm going to win."
          clinton woods said the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            clinton woods said the same thing.
            so did mr. 43-0 ricky hatton

Comment

aayyyy! Ricky Hattoonnn!!!!! walking in a hatton wonderland!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

but this is how roy has always been. he says he's going to win he says that whoever he is fighting cant keep up with him. he has always down played things. the 3rd fight with tarver was simply a look i can still go 12 rounds thats all it was. roy had a chance to stop tarver in the 5th round and just backed off. i think he is going to come to fight saturday night. this is what he has worked for. everyone has said that he cant do it and that he is shot. calzaghe is very high on the p4p list. roy wins you cant say he beat a shot fighter. you just cant. he knows that too.

Comment

Calzaghe.. is fighting a guy he idolized and got his style from... ****in roy biter, watch if roy put it on him in the first rd. calz will be gun shy... im tellin u, yall never seen the side of calz u will see saturday.... he not gonna jus be throwing alotta dumb punches it will be a chess match in there, he kno roy can capitalize on his mistakes

Roy got this in the bag hehe

Comment

^ yeah calz does some roy moves at times.

but roy barrowed from sugar ray leonard and Ali a little, so its all good.

Comment

nah but roy is madd flashy in the ring.

hes the best show boater
                      Last edited by GTL; 11-03-2008, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X