Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO at leonard ellerbe saying mayweather is the BIGGEST SPORTING STAR!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO at leonard ellerbe saying mayweather is the BIGGEST SPORTING STAR!!!!

Look i like mayweather but ****in ellerby has his head so far up mayweather's ass that all he can see is mayweather.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...Vr9cAD9B5R7582

There's the link saying he's the biggest star on planet, O COME ON then he compares him to tiger woods!!! TIGER WOODS you fkin kiding me???????

Then he bring up 300million generated and ****, well FKIN OBVIOUSLY gold aint gona generate 300million in and hour or whatever, fkin compare it to other PPV sports, o wait it's only fkin BOXING, MMA or WWF?????????

Seriously take BOTH mayweather and tiger woods to asian/african country, take em to the stree and SEE WHO GET RECOGINZED MORE!!!

I'll fkin bet 40trillion dollars that woods get recognized FIRST EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!

But mayweather is awesome!!!!

of course Leonard is gonna say that. He's mooching off of the p4p chicken (Mayweather).

Man, if some dude was paying me a boat load of money... i'd hype that mother fuccer up too! even if i knew it was trash. you know why?...cause that mother fuccers paying me

Comment

Originally posted by Cyse View Post
      of course Leonard is gonna say that. He's mooching off of the p4p chicken (Mayweather).

Man, if some dude was paying me a boat load of money... i'd hype that mother fuccer up too! even if i knew it was trash. you know why?...cause that mother fuccers paying me
      NOthing wrong with boasting but give respcet where it's due. Tiger woods was on TV at 4 years old fkin swingin away while mayweather was doing lord know what.

Also if he wants to compare money, well tigher woods made 100million last year SITTING ON HIS ASS from royalties alone so why not compare there??

Comment

Q: How do you generate heat and excitement for a brand?
        A: get people talking about it

Q: What resulted from Ellerbe's statements?
        A: you guys are talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
          Q: How do you generate heat and excitement for a brand?
          A: get people talking about it

Q: What resulted from Ellerbe's statements?
          A: you guys are talking about it.

Great points Haymon!

Tiger aint paying Leonard... so as far as Leonards concerned... TIGER aint that great. Plain and simple!

Im sure if Tiger was paying ellerbe, he'd be singing a different tune.

Comment

300Million Dollars generated in three 30minute fights. Who else does that?

Can Lebron/Kobe make 300Million in 3 seasons?

Can Tiger Woods make 300Million in 3 Golf Matches?

Can Alex Rodriguez make 300Million dollars in 3 seasons?

That's what Ellerbe means by this. Floyd makes more money in his respective sport than any other athlete, it's not even debatable.

Look what Floyd did in three fights? let alone what he can do in 3 boxing seasons(3years)...

Comment

Working...
            X