No announcement yet.

hasegawa vs darchinyan, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    Their styles give each other problems, Hasegawa likes to come forward but he doesn't come forward aggressively, he comes forward looking for counter opportunities, once he sees them, he takes a step back and lets his hands go, but he drops his right hand which isn't that bad against orthodox fighters but against a southpaw like Darchinyan, who likes to come over the top with the left hand, it could spell trouble, hard fight to call.
    Gret analisys on styles.

I personally think that Vics KOs him and early.

because when come forward counter Punchers like Hazagawa fights come forward big Power punchers sluggers, they Usually get KTFO!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by supcuhz211 View Post
      yeh juanma will ko his ass... i really hope donaire moves up and challenges juanma... personally he will get ko'd as well.

my guess is though, donaire waits until juanma moves up to 126lbs then he'll make the move to 122lb.
      Are you serious? Donaire fights at 112 and Juanma fights @ 122. Donaire will move up to 115 or 118 while Juanma will move 126.

Damn nuthuggers these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Why Japs, dont fight for the IBF or WBO? Im curious!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't want to fight the other champions.
        They just like to defend their precious WBC belt that they paid lots of dough for, and defend it against nobodies in their turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Gret analisys on styles.

I personally think that Vics KOs him and early.

because when come forward counter Punchers like Hazagawa fights come forward big Power punchers sluggers, they Usually get KTFO!!!!!!!!!!
          True but Donaire managed to give him trouble and ultimately knock him out with his foot movement, he was constantly moving in and out of Darchinyan's range, Hasegawa does something similar but isn't as quick as Donaire. I tend to agree with you though, the moving forward and taking a step back routine would be risky against a big power punching southpaw like Darchinyan.
          Last edited by Silencers; 04-24-2009, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
            They don't want to fight the other champions.
            They just like to defend their precious WBC belt that they paid lots of dough for, and defend it against nobodies in their turf.
            Its that true?
            because I never heard of them fighting over here, or for other belst!!!

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            True but Donaire managed to give him trouble and ultimately knock him out with his foot movement, he was constantly moving in and out of Darchinyan's range, Hasegawa does something similar but isn't as quick as Donaire. I tend to agree with you though, the moving forward and taking a step back routine would be risky against a big power punching southpaw like Darchinyan.
            Great post again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

About the IBF and WBO, I don't think Japan recognizes those organizations' titles, that's why Japanese fighters don't fight for them.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Bzeg_3lSc

your welcome...

Comment

Working...
                X