No announcement yet.

Thurman Did not say "amir could beat me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
    What does this even mean? I see variations of it repeated mindlessly on here but it never seems to have a context or meaning

It doesn't get taken a serious as other sports
    The only covrage you get about boxing on espn is 6min max and they only talk about FMvsMP

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      He did say it, he is weak. Fuk him and his career. He accepted both scenarios as possibilities, that's not something you would hear from a top fighter. He is ready to lose, I will tell you that right now. I want Maidana to destroy this sissy ASAP.
      You are so sad as a boxing fan!

Comment

I completely agree with you, there's nothing wrong in him showing that he knows how styles collide.

Golovkin in the "poster of the year", you know boxing fans.

Comment

He did say Khan COULD beat him, he didn't say he WOULD beat him but he is smart enough to realize that Khan could out box him, theres nothing wrong with that, hes right. You could've just replied in the original thread about this topic though.

Comment

Thurman would ko khan

Khan beats mayweather decision

Thurman vs Floyd is close but I edge it to floyd

Comment

Boxers on the rise almost never say a rival fighter would beat them and Thurman is about the last guy to say another active welterweight could beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                Yeah yeah everybody KOs Khan as soon as they land a shot blah blah blah.

Trouble is its only happened twice once when he was just a kid and hes taken shots from big punchers like Maidana and not even looked like being hurt at 147
                so when prescott beat him he was just a "kid" and prescott was a grown ass man? GTFOH with that nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  i listened to the whole video, i didn't post a comment on that thread if i'm not mistaken (have to check)

i didn't bash thurman, i was frustrated after watching him carry bundu around for 12 rounds. what happened with "KOs for life"
                  if you have watch thurman fight before, this way of fighting is nothing new. Bundu wasnt trying to punch thurman. Just feint like 1000 times. Hard to time a guy like that. you need alot of patience and ring iq and thats what thurman showed. So now you know that he has power on both hands AND he can box from the outside as well.

Comment

Only in NSB can you beat a RANKED fighter all 12 rounds AND drop him in the process and be "exposed"

"He's a big puncher, if I would've traded with him, I would have gotten the worst of it"- Leonard Bundu

"He still has power even later in the fight. I didn't take no chances, HANDS UP"- Leonard Bundu

So.... how exactly did thurman get "exposed"???

Comment

The op of that thread is one of the worst khan trolls on here

Comment

Working...
                      X