Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felipao could've had Alexandre Pato, Luis Fabiano, Diego Costa, Robinho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Felipao could've had Alexandre Pato, Luis Fabiano, Diego Costa, Robinho

Even Ronaldinho and Kaka as impact subs. Instead he thinks he's going to beat Germany/Argentina with Fred and Jo.

I was trying to remember the Brazilian striker spurs were interested in a while back. What is Luiz Fabiano up to,now?.. even hulk through the middle would be better then Fred..

I bet even now ronaldhino is better then oscar

Comment

Costa would've been perfect for them.

He must be seriously regretting his decision to play for Spain right about now.

Comment

Yeah Costa's runs and finishing would've been deadly, why didn't he give Kaka a chance hes coming off a solid season

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALRONALDO View Post
          I was trying to remember the Brazilian striker spurs were interested in a while back. What is Luiz Fabiano up to,now?.. even hulk through the middle would be better then Fred..

I bet even now ronaldhino is better then oscar
          Definitely he's best setup with the current useless strikers, he should put hulk in the middle and put bernard on the right, oscar in the middle. gonna be interesting how he plays the next game because hes got no other holding midfielders and gustavo is banned for the next match

Comment

Costa picked Spain. All the other guys u mentioned are cheeks.

Comment

Working...
            X