Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the reason why floyd all of a sudden wants to be active now is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    It's true, it's pretty weak. He waited and waited and now it's at it's weakest point, so NOW he's ready.

I don't know why his fans don't question him on that.
    you ever noticed there's hardly any rats when the cat is around..lol

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    No. It's because he's at the end of his career and he wants to cash out.
    he was at the tail end of his carrer in 2008 too according to him ( thats why he retired) but he was'nt to keen to sign a 6 fight deal then or similar..in fact it was it was random.. why?... becuase his division at that time was hot and this supports the theory even more..

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey-
      Oh look, another Mayweather thread...YAWN!
      and look whos its made by a fan who hates mayweather

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        you ever noticed there's hardly any rats when the cat is around..lol

he was at the tail end of his carrer in 2008 too according to him ( thats why he retired) but he was'nt to keen to sign a 6 fight deal then or similar..in fact it was it was random.. why?... becuase his division at that time was hot and this supports the theory even more..
        He's 36 now and has crazy spending habits. He's cashing out and trying to use the ShowTime platform to get his promo company off the ground.

You got to realize he doesn't stare at top 10 and pound for pound lists all day like we do. He's obviously in the game at this point for the money and not the legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          these threads are getting old fast, guerrero is a decent fight for floyd.
          well , you got to remind some people atleast once in a while all the reasons floyd get's sh11ted on coz some of them feel the cirticisms he gets are unwarranted and unfair...

Comment

Sad,Puga has nothing left,his hero almost died in the ring and he is still in shock...it's ok man we are here for you........... come here man it's ok

Comment

He's 36 now and has crazy spending habits. He's cashing out and trying to use the ShowTime platform to get his promo company off the ground.

You got to realize he doesn't stare at top 10 and pound for pound lists all day like we do. He's obviously in the game at this point for the money and not the legacy.
              when judging a situation i'd rather go with the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                when judging a situation i'd rather go with the facts.
                And the fact is he's 36 and signed a multi million dollar deal with ShowTime to close out his career.

Man, yall are ridiculous. I don't even know why I waste my time with this type of **** anymore.

Comment

oh i get all that ..he's about the money, who is'nt?...like i said , he's been at the tail end of his carrer for the past 4 -5 years (according to him) and this is the first time he showed eagerness to be more active...what changed? i tell you what changed, the quality competion did...

Comment

I will give Floyd credit for beating Guerrero. I won't go back on that.

Comment

And the fact is he's 36 and signed a multi million dollar deal with ShowTime to close out his career.

Man, yall are ridiculous. I don't even know why I waste my time with this type of **** anymore.
                      The fact is he retired when 147 was the hottest division in the world

The fact is he came back and fought once a year only after it cleared out a little bit (to fight a lightweight, an old man, a quitter, and a damaged cotto.)

And now that there is nobody left, he finally becomes active, after he already retired years ago and established himself as a 1 fight a year fighter when there was still talent.

You're the ridiculous one here dude, sorry. Floyd is a cherrypicker. Period. You cant argue against that because you cant change history.

Comment

Working...
                      X