Have you ever been lost in the hood?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever been lost in the hood?

Like this........

At 3 o'clock in the morning, and I didn't know he was taking me to the ghetto at first. I started looking out the window, see gun store, gun store, liquor store, gun store, where the f**k you taking me? This don't look good. He didn't say s**t. He just pulled up in front of an old rickety building that looked like a project. I've never been there before, I'm not sure if it was a project, it certainly had all the familiar symptoms of a project. A f**king crackhead ran this way, tk-tk-tk-tk-tk-tk! Then another one jumped out of a tree and s**t, tk-tk-tk! The guy said, "I'll be right back," and left me. Took the keys with him and just left me.

At 3 o'clock in the morning, in front of a project, in a f**king limousine. This was not good. I was like, "I gotta look around, find some landmarks, see if I can figure out where I'm at. I might have to escape on foot." Now this is when I know I'm in a bad neighborhood, you only see this in the worst neighborhoods. Remember, this was 3 o'clock in the morning. I looked out the window, and there was a f**king baby standing on the corner. And the baby didn't even look scared, he was just standing there. And it made me sad you know, because I wanted to help the baby. I was like, "Mm mm I don't trust you either!" Click! Cllllick! The old baby-on-the-corner trick, eh? Not gonna fall for that s**t. But where is this limousine driver?"

As time goes by I start feeling worse, I was like, "What the hell is wrong with me, I'm scared of a baby! But this baby could be in trouble, he may need my help. I gotta do something." But I wasn't gonna get out of the car. I'm serious, man. I just cranked the window open a little bit. "Hey baby! Baby, go home, man! It's 3 o'clock in the morning man, what the f**k are you doing up?" The baby says, "I'm selling weed, *****!"

Comment

Working...
    X